Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

I am not about to grade out his assistant coaches for obvious reasons. I can honestly say that Coach M is a good guy and a very good D Coordinator that put his trust where he shouln't have and it cost him multiple assistant coaches (some that wanted out and others that wanted to stay). Believe it or not but I specifically told the former Principal to hire Moreno and Clay from HL before the last hiring process began.

As far as addressing your last statement/question....i have too little information about the talent level over the last 2 years to agree or disagree with your statement.

After reading posts on here,you are the only coach remaining to not watch the ship sink. You did coach with Moreno one season and then you jumped off the ship,correct?

After reading posts on here,you are the only coach remaining to not watch the ship sink. You did coach with Moreno one season and then you jumped off the ship,correct?

In 2009, Hillsboro lost the first two games against Maplewood and Whites Creek. My football coaching duties at HHS stopped the next day. Head Coach requested a change in offensive philosophy. Alvin Fite continued to coach through the season and was not asked to return by HC.

Im hearing Law as well. To me he is not even in Clayton's ballpark as a head coach but that's why metro is a carousel. Have a chance to hire a proven winner and hire someone who flamed out big time his last go around in metro as HC. Where is Fork to drop some knowledge on us?

Expound on the flame out on his last go around in metro HC. Too vague a statement. Help us out Fork. Are you even sure it's Law before you blast him out.

Im hearing Law as well. To me he is not even in Clayton's ballpark as a head coach but that's why metro is a carousel. Have a chance to hire a proven winner and hire someone who flamed out big time his last go around in metro as HC. Where is Fork to drop some knowledge on us?

:hungry: Edited by runtheball

I am guessing that Clayton was wanted and he wanted it. I also know that no metro school can guarantee any assistant coaching spots. Knowing this I bet he would not accept the job.