Powell hosts AC First Round

92Dragon

Exactly! It woulda saved poor ol AC a beatdown this coming FRI! lol jk

Oh wow you guys are the best, Dragon and Sweet what would we do without your comments. But honestly it would have been good to have ended sooner then later. :) But it is always good to beat Clinton especially when they should have won a state championship in 2009 except Not!! LOL

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I agree! But the Mavs need to figure out how to stop these One Man Shows!........................ DEFENSE!

We kept lining up in the same formation(power I) all night long and I just knew AC would end up stopping us. We rushed over 40 times and passed only 4 , yet it was our best game of the yr imo.

Clinton looked like they were more physical than AC. We both need to work on our defenses!

We kept lining up in the same formation(power I) all night long and I just knew AC would end up stopping us. We rushed over 40 times and passed only 4 , yet it was our best game of the yr imo.

Clinton looked like they were more physical than AC. We both need to work on our defenses!

Let me put it this way if the season started past friday nite I would not want to play Clinton. The were just getting started and its old time Kerr football. You guys are going to have something I know you do want to hear that now. Seriously they looked polished.

Fireworks is best in the state.

No, I believe they may be the best fireworks in the nation for any high school team, WOW! If the football team ever matches the fireworks then you will be unbeatable. Good luck in the playoffs. Unfortunately for the Mavs, I think the fireworks that really count will be shot by the Panthers this Friday night. But you never know, last year you surprised them.

No, I believe they may be the best fireworks in the nation for any high school team, WOW! If the football team ever matches the fireworks then you will be unbeatable. Good luck in the playoffs. Unfortunately for the Mavs, I think the fireworks that really count will be shot by the Panthers this Friday night. But you never know, last year you surprised them.

Yea never realized that. Yea Panthers have been scoring at will with whom ever they play this year. i would say only Oak Ridge really gave them a game. The bad part about it all is that the game is away and not even the fireworks will stop Powell now. In fact I would say Powell will be state championship team for 5A.We tried our best to get Clinton to put us out of our mercy. Good thing is we should have most everyone back and Powell I think will be deflated

Edited by jeopardyperil

I can't believe how rude Powell was last night.....not shaking hands no class! Then for AC to go back to the locker room and their things stolen (ipods, iphones, shoes & clothing) Come on Powell CLEAN IT UP! AC boys we are proud of you!

You say the team was rude to you? I'd say that scoreboard was brutal!

You say the team was rude to you? I'd say that scoreboard was brutal!

Yes, the score was not what we we're loking for. I graduating from Powell (1990) and was going to pull for the panthers through the play-offs. If that football cant shake a mans hand at mid-feild win or lose then they dont deserve a state title. Then to find out they stole everything in the visitors locker room that wasnt bolted down. I am now a big Ooltewah fan.

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the score was not what we we're loking for. I graduating from Powell (1990) and was going to pull for the panthers through the play-offs. If that football cant shake a mans hand at mid-feild win or lose then they dont deserve a state title. Then to find out they stole everything in the visitors locker room that wasnt bolted down. I am now a big Ooltewah fan.

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Wow Powell has disappointed me and I do not mean the score of the game which incidentally could and should have been somewhat different. Not shaking hands is one big thing but some other things to boot. At any rate they have to Play us next year and I would not want to be Powell! Sorry AC you showed the best sportsmanship good luck AC. As for Powell you are going to need good luck. This is the first time I actually had a chance to see you in live play and not impressed. Going just by the scores they have put up and one man show does not do it apparently. Seriously Powell does not pack the punch I thought they had. But with all that aside not shaking hands and all the other things just add up too much! I am proud of AC I traveled almost 2000 miles to see AC and Powell game. Wow and the fans are awesome we had more or as much as Powell. Good job 12th man. Feel bad that AC had to deal with this type of attitude.