Happy Valley (6-4) @ Elizabethton (7-3)

EHSTrack06

22 members have voted

1. 1. EHS or HV

• HV
    • EHS

With HV and Betsy playing each other earlier in the year, this gives an advantage to HV. Because when u play a team twice in the year, u can correct mistakes and coach up the players to come out with a fire under them and let them know their backs are against the wall and that even the underdogs can win. HV has a tough test for them tomorrow night in the Land of Betsy and we shall rely on 77, 30, and 5 to get us to round 2. Oh and btw number 5 loves to take a hit, cant believe everything u read u know. So, a close game just like last season (2010)

HV-28

Etown-27

Yes a blocked EP will take the Warriors to victory.

we won by shutting you out 41-0. thats a lot of mistakes to correct and i dont think happy valley has enough time to correct all those mistakes. tell #5 to get ready because its comin! and last year i think you all brought the refs because they tried there best to let you all win GO CYCLONES!!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we did play your freshman team it was a very close game hv has a freshman rb who is just as good as your freshman rb freshman lineman are way better than etowns freshman lineman hv should have won the game but as usual etown paid the refs off ref made a terrible spot on a 4th down call. i could see the fear in etowns coaches during that freshman game lol hv will only get better while etown will go downhill after this year it will be a two team conference hv and north

I also take this to heart. I was the starting center for that game and played DE for a majority of that game and I know for a fact that our line, even our freshmen line, is one of the best around. Ethan (the freshman runnig back) is way better than Philip. He had over 250 yards agaisnt Science Hill and he also had over 200 against HV. No matter who is at running back tomorrow, I know number 5 will never catch him. And as for Simmons running the ball? I know for a fact that Matt, Adam and Luke plan on taking him out in the first half.

With HV and Betsy playing each other earlier in the year, this gives an advantage to HV. Because when u play a team twice in the year, u can correct mistakes and coach up the players to come out with a fire under them and let them know their backs are against the wall and that even the underdogs can win. HV has a tough test for them tomorrow night in the Land of Betsy and we shall rely on 77, 30, and 5 to get us to round 2. Oh and btw number 5 loves to take a hit, cant believe everything u read u know. So, a close game just like last season (2010)

HV-28

Etown-27

Yes a blocked EP will take the Warriors to victory.

As far as #5 liking to take a hit, check the film from the first game. He was looking for any sort of reason to come out of the game. He and #30 were both done by the start of the 3rd quarter. I'm expecting much of the same thing as the first time. Elizabethton is determined to get back to round 4 for the third straight year and don't plan on letting anything get in their way. Elizabethton outgains HV by 150 on the ground. Hoping the rain holds off, but if it doesn't, look for big games from Turner and Thomas for the Cyclones.

38-18 EHS in a sloppy game

HV went up 12-0 in the first. 1 off of an EHS fumble in HV territory.

EHS went on to score 38 unanswered.

Lots of penalties for stupid stuff. Players said it best in post game interviews, they underestimated Hv during the 1st quarter and those 2 TDs woke EHS up.

Edited by EHSTrack06

38-18 EHS in a sloppy game

HV went up 12-0 in the first. 1 off of an EHS fumble in HV territory.

EHS went on to score 38 unanswered.

Lots of penalties for stupid stuff. Players said it best in post game interviews, they underestimated Hv during the 1st quarter and those 2 TDs woke EHS up.

Stupid stuff can lose ballgames. Glad to see outcome was a little closer. I bet that 12-0 lead had a few B* holes drawed up. Good luck with the rest of the playoffs.

Yes..I will be clapping for their players as I sit on the away side at the 50 lol unfortunately their whole student section will be classy just like last time. Home or away HV students have no class. They are like the little yorkie dog that always barks and acts big but when it's time to step up and battle their "warriors" are nowhere to be seen

I believe that that "no class" comment can hit both ways. Get a group of 14-17 year old kids together and if there is not at least one that gets out of line... I have seen a few instances in basketball, where the betsy crowd gets a little wild. Kids will be kids, as long as we contain it to some name calling, they can grow older and , hopefully , a little wiser.

i don't believe i have seen happy valley talk smack this year...but even if they did isn't it a bit hypocritical to say all that and still say that simmons don't like to get hit and that happy valley has no answer for a freshman???

Simmons had a great game but going both ways left him with nothing in the tank in the second half. You guys should play your freshman and JV games and you will develop players to rest players like him. But like I said HV had no answer for our freshman running back. He has placed 28 games on the freshmen JV and

Varsity and has scored 53 touchdowns. The score could have been 65-18 if they would have let him play on the second half.

Simmons had a great game but going both ways left him with nothing in the tank in the second half. You guys should play your freshman and JV games and you will develop players to rest players like him. But like I said HV had no answer for our freshman running back. He has placed 28 games on the freshmen JV and

Varsity and has scored 53 touchdowns. The score could have been 65-18 if they would have let him play on the second half.

he didn't impress me much at all he didn't hit the holes hard the line was definitely the reason he did "good." elizabethton line just ate up the hv line and had huge holes for that running back to run through