Dresden vs Mckenzie

ysoangry

Coach Hodge is a problem. He has a target on his back but not this up coming wk. If his brother gets the Head Coaching job get ready for alot of flags-markers on this guy. Sad for the boys and the town to have him on the sideline. Acted like a fool and tried to hide afterwards last night. Threw the refs marker into the stands on the int. Late in the game. WHY. Then put a jacket and hat on and tried to hide behind the players. The ECO told the White hat who did it. He can't get a asst. coaching job in Henry County were he teaches so he has to be a volunteer in Dresden.

Excuse me!!! He is a great coach!! He gets our boys worked up like they need to be before a game. He is far from being a problem!! Everyone makes mistakes and I am sure he understands everything about what he did or didn't do that was right or not right at the game. No matter what happened at that game...he is a great asset to our team and the guys love him for his enthusiasm and his spirit. I have heard from MANY different people about what a great person, individual and coach he is. I have also heard from some people that he is awesome for a softball coach as well. Get off his back and jump on a different bandwagon there will ya! He is good for our team. Go complain somewhere else!!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic