LC @ Manassas

LewisCoPanthers

Guess it worked against Giles Co. huh? SH out played LC....good luck to them in the play-offs, OH WAIT!!!! Yea stop #21 then #17 will be standing in the end zone, and you will be left scratching your empty ,dense skull...

I guess it worked against GC, but honestly I don't know. I just thought changing jerseys was funny. Now for the comment on empty dense skull, that was uncalled for. Now if you would like to talk civil we can, if not then I guess the old quote will hold true, "it is better to be quiet and thought a fool, than to speak and be known."

Balls in your court big guy.

Edited by FBCRAZY

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it worked against GC, but honestly I don't know. I just thought changing jerseys was funny. Now for the comment on empty dense skull, that was uncalled for. Now if you would like to talk civil we can, if not then I guess the old quote will hold true, "it is better to be quiet and that thought a fool, than to speak and be known."

Balls in your court big guy.

There's no reasoning with this guy. He is the most delusional homer on CoachT. It's best to ignore him.

I am surprised you guys are even wondering what Manassas has with your all-world linebacker you have. :roflol:

Good luck on that long road trip to Memphis. I hope your players don't get spooked.

All Manassas has to do is stop # 21 on offense. Defense is like slicing through butter.

If you knew anything whatsoever about football you would support Lewis Co along with all the other 3A teams in District 12AA as your screen name says, in order to make the district look competitive and solid. Hopefully they all go as far as they can before meeting each other. Good luck against Notre Dame. :mrgreen:

I don't know much about Manassas, but I do know coach P will have that defense ready for any team they play. I don't know how they lost to Spring Hill, but as long as the offense comes to play they'll win. And hopefully it'll be another show down like in 09' a repeat of Hc vs. Lc in round 2.

That would be awesome! We lost two key players at the half of the SH game. We were up 20-7 at half. Coach P knows his stuff, he is great. I wish I could wish the best of luck to the both of you but that would seem a bit contradictory, so may the best team win. Hope it's injury free.

Lewis SHOULD take this one. After going over the season for both teams I can't see LCHS stumbling here. They would have to be completely and totally flat. Manassas season record is misleading. They only played two teams over 500 and split. The only other team that was at 500 was Trevevant (which I believe is in a higher class) they lost.The opponents record combined is only 35-64, while LCHS 52-48. Lewis played 4 teams over 500 and ended with a record against them 1-3. They beat all 3 teams at 500. Lewis by 24. With a win by LCHS it does set up an rematch with Fairview. Big game!!!

Good luck to LCHS, just don't look ahead to Fairview this week. Take care of business.

We Played Manassas A Few Years Ago...At Booker T. Washington Of All Places...I Was Quite Impressed With Their Program And Coaches And Fans...I Felt They Was The Only Ones That Wasn;t Gonna Kill Us!...So Go Manassas! :roflolk:

This game should be fine, it is being played at Cordova and they have had only one time when shots were fired in the parking lot during a football game. There should be plenty of Police and Security.