Mcminn Central Football

BALLCOACH93

Many of the boys didn't know what happened?? The whole school knows what happened!The FCA president was one of the boys who did this,He is a senior.

Ok let me help you. This was an isolated incident, one boy did the wrong thing. The coaches had no idea he was going to do what he did. It was unfortunate the young man pulled this stunt, but it was not set up to go down like it did.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you would be so kind as to notice,There is no players or coaches on here saying otherwise!! :flower:

Don't disagree with that but again, what has the administration done about the incident? If the coaches were in any way involved they would have been fired by now. If the incident was as bad as has been mentioned, are we all to believe that the only press it's gotten is on CoachT? :popcorneater:

Ok let me help you. This was an isolated incident, one boy did the wrong thing. The coaches had no idea he was going to do what he did. It was unfortunate the young man pulled this stunt, but it was not set up to go down like it did.

Thank you Log cabinman,

Now lets move on please and get some ideas how to keep our Jrs & Srs. This is the problem with I'm sure all Boys Varsity sports

First of all, it was not isolated.All of the seniors did it,some did not hit as hard as others.Second,The coaches did know about it!And if they did not know about it. I have a questions for you guys,Did the coaches know about it after it happened?And if they did,Did the one boy that done the wrong thing sit out of his final game as a senior? I don't think so!

First of all, it was not isolated.All of the seniors did it,some did not hit as hard as others.Second,The coaches did know about it!And if they did not know about it. I have a questions for you guys,Did the coaches know about it after it happened?And if they did,Did the one boy that done the wrong thing sit out of his final game as a senior? I don't think so!Why don't you go ask them?