Arlington vs Dickson County

atiger22

Any thoughts from Middle Tennessee on this game. We lost earlier this year to Oakland (27-17 week zero). Any comparisons between the 2 teams. That game was closer than the final. We had 1 TD called back and had to settle for a FG after having 1st and goal froom the 4.

Hey atiger22 there is another topic already started on this that has some great insight on this game. If you haven't seen it go to http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/218247-dickson-county-vs-arlington/

Hey atiger22 there is another topic already started on this that has some great insight on this game. If you haven't seen it go to http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/218247-dickson-county-vs-arlington/

I am aware of that link but I was looking for some info on Dickson Co. and it seems everyone there was talking about Arlington and what we do. Enough talk only 8 hours till kickoff. I am heading to exit 163. Here come the Tigers!!!!!

I am aware of that link but I was looking for some info on Dickson Co. and it seems everyone there was talking about Arlington and what we do. Enough talk only 8 hours till kickoff. I am heading to exit 163. Here come the Tigers!!!!!

Dickson is more of an old school, pound the ball down your throat type of team. They appear to be pretty talented, but are not senior heavy. Their offensive line looked fairly impressive against us (Henry Co.), they had more success running the ball on our defense than anyone else we have played including Beech and Liberty. They will run some play action passes, but their QB is not the most accurate of passers. Their defense had some mild success against our offense for a half, but we began to break it open in the 3rd quarter. I know nothing about Arlington, but DC will not be a pushover.