Rhea County

EagleLegend1

You are right in some of the things you say in your post. Change is good for all of us. I wish there was a way I could change the way I feel about you. :roflolk: I think we both make some good points at times. One point you don't seem to want to comment on is his continuos breakdowns. Do you really believe green is the right one to be teaching SELF DISCIPLINE??? If thats the case that explains the record setting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties this past year.

Eagle4 is right! It's about these young men and getting behind them. With that said I will try to be on my best behavior for awhile. I had to vent and pretty much have voiced all of my concerns.

EP and RC you both have valid points. I still think you have to give the coach this year to see what he does. We do have some coach's on staff that really want to see these young men to be the best they can be. And E4 is right we need to all get behind these players and show them how much we appreciate them.