Rhea County

EagleLegend1

How could he stay positive with them when there hanging signs up in the locker room that says we want Fitzgerald back? The younger players like the guy.

I don't want to get into a big discussion about this because it doesn't impact me anymore and won't again for a few more years. However, don't pin the ONE sign hung in the locker room on the senior players. I know who did it and he isn't a senior and he has a history of being a troublemaker. Yes, my son and many others were Fitzgerald fans, but Greene treated most of the seniors like crap. You might find a few boys that like him but as I've said on here before, if the players truly liked the guy, they would be on here defending him and they're not.

I don't want to get into a big discussion about this because it doesn't impact me anymore and won't again for a few more years. However, don't pin the ONE sign hung in the locker room on the senior players. I know who did it and he isn't a senior and he has a history of being a troublemaker. Yes, my son and many others were Fitzgerald fans, but Greene treated most of the seniors like crap. You might find a few boys that like him but as I've said on here before, if the players truly liked the guy, they would be on here defending him and they're not.

If everyone would spend more supporting the players at Rhea County and stop bashing the coachs things would be alot better. No matter who the coach or coachs are, not everyone is going to like them. Even if they are 10 - 0 or 0 - 10. Somebody will find something b**** about. As a former Eagle from years back to current day supporter I say we need to back the program and coach's and give it a chance. Most of you didnt like Fitzgerald either. But he just looked over all the stupidity.

Committed? This is the first proven winning head coach they have got sense Monroe and that was back in 95'. We did give the job to a proven coach but he didnt want to stay. For the money that a head coach makes in this county we probably be need to be glad we got who we did.Rhea county will never be able to afford a good coach like Rankin or Monroe or someone that has been there and won that,at least not the shape this program has been. Give this man a chance! he has this team going in the right direction as far as I can see.they are hitting the weights as hard as I've seen them in 15the years and we have a good group of young men coming up from the freshman squad and also the class behind them is pretty good too.If he can build this team back to were they used to be then the money will come ,the more you win the more that people in the community will get involved but it won't happen over night.last season was bad but you have to look at like this, this coach had just a few weeks to get a staff together before practice started then he had a bunch of his players quit throughout the first couple of weeks in the season and the tallent level was way down,even for Rhea county standards,so no one really expected a good year, If you did you probably need to go get therapy. Then on top of that we played a pretty ruff schedule.so come on people get with the program and support the program give the man a couple of years before we put him on the firing line. this coach was not my first pick either but every coach has to get a start somewhere. If we give him his chance he might turn out to be a winner.

Quick tip:

Pressing "Enter" then "Tab" will start a new paragraph.

WARNING!!!! to anyone attempting to comment on the Rhea County topic on coacht. Please for heavens sake be sure not to let your sentences run together or put quotation marks,exclamation point,period or anything else out of place unless you want to be judged by Eaglepride1. This person has already judged and criticized coach Greene and gunslinger. You could be the next victim if you don't take the warning seriously. Also don't treat this like a sport forum, try to make it like its a english paper because it will be graded.

Do you really think that I care what people think of me.maybe im doing it for a reason. If it make you head hurt don't read it and if you want to talk trash about our current coach then don't pretend to support the program.

I've trashed the coach? That's pretty funny.

Let's head back to Graysville Elementary and work on reading comprehension.

I do apologize to you for accusing you of coach bashing. I looked the wrong post and I realize now that I made a mistake. And I apologize for the way I write on here. Like I said before I am using a phone and I really don't care what it looks like. I treat it like a text besides this is not about me or the way my posts look. This about rhea county football witch I will support any way that's in my power. I got on coacht to discuss football all not to be degraded or judge. If you don't like the way I write don't read it because that's the way I do it.

I do apologize to you for accusing you of coach bashing. I looked the wrong post and I realize now that I made a mistake. And I apologize for the way I write on here. Like I said before I am using a phone and I really don't care what it looks like. I treat it like a text besides this is not about me or the way my posts look. This about rhea county football witch I will support any way that's in my power. I got on coacht to discuss football all not to be degraded or judge. If you don't like the way I write don't read it because that's the way I do it.

:mellow: