perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

radio33, You are an idiot. You never have anything constructive to say about football or the game friday night. Why don't you just shutup and come to the game, support your team. You don't know the first thing about milan and you are the one that keeps bringing up the game. The fact is that you all haven't beaten anyone worth mentioning this year. WC took you all to the woodshed. So I guess all you have to talk about is our game agianst milan, since you all haven't beaten anyone this year. PC's strength of schedule was weak and thats not just me talking thats the stats. If PC beats huntingdon I will be the first to give them props and wish them well through the playoffs. But, if you think that there is a chance in gods beautiful green earth that they will win big. You are crazy. :bored:

Hey Douch bag I read 70 pages of how Huntingdon is going to whip us. So treat it like a fence and get over it. PC is going to whip them ponies like a couple of borrowed mules. If you think they wont well that is your god giving right. Beating Milan means absolutely means nothing now and I have said that. There isnt one page out of these 75 where one of you pony fans havent told that why PC is going down. Milan is your daddy and after Friday night just call PC your daddy.thumb[1].gif

Edited by radio33

Hey Douch bag I read 70 pages of how Huntingdon is going to whip us. So treat it like a fence and get over it. PC is going to whip them ponies like a couple of borrowed mules. If you think they wont well that is your god giving right. Beating Milan means absolutely nothin now and I have said that and there isnt one page out of these 75 where one of you pony fans havent told that why PC is going down. Milan is your daddy and after Friday night just call PC your daddy.thumb[1].gif

Does that make Wayne County our Granddaddy? :roflolk::roflol:

Word has it after the Wayne County and Perry County game was over, one of the Perry County's coaches told Wayne County coaches we'll be seeing y'all third around, laughed and walked off... Is that the same coach that got into with one of the Huntingdon players in pre season? if so, sounds like to me he needs to be fired!! :thumb:

I read 70 pages of how Huntingdon is going to whip us.

Most of those 70 pages is a love fest with Perry County's high powered offense thats scored, what? 22 points in the last 2 games against above average defenses?

PC is going to whip them ponies like a couple of borrowed mules.

Keep believing that, it's going to be a LONG ride back to Perry County for you.

Beating Milan absolutely means nothing now and I have said that.

You want to say how good Perry County is, and how they are going to "whip them ponies" based off a glorified practice because Perry County hasn't beat anybody in the regular season. Just admit you are jealous that Huntingdon has a win over an above average opponent.

There isnt one page out of these 75 where one of you pony fans havent told that why PC is going down.

Huntingdon has controlled the clock and run the ball on everybody they have faced this season, this week won't be any different. Perry County is about the 3rd best team we've seen this year. Everybody knows if you stop Tucker you stop Perry County's offense. Tucker won't have time to do anything. Like it or not, this will be probably the fastest defense Perry County has seen. Even though Huntingdon has made more int's than teams have completed passes, some how Perry County's fans think the secondary is weak. It won't matter because Tucker won't be able to hit a reciever running for his life or laying on his back.

Word has it after the Wayne County and Perry County game was over, one of the Perry County's coaches told Wayne County coaches we'll be seeing y'all third around, laughed and walked off... Is that the same coach that got into with one of the Huntingdon players in pre season? if so, sounds like to me he needs to be fired!! :thumb:

Sounds like you need to mind your own business .......and the reason he interfered in the pre season game is because your player was trying to bend his knee and brake it becauhse he was mad bout getting his butt whopped by Kyle churchwell ........coach McDonald i's an outstanding coach and he might have been wrong there but what's done is done. As for the coaches saying that no. I heard some player saying that. We didn't know who we were playing and it doesn't matter it was no offense towards hung. but we want payback.

Most of those 70 pages is a love fest with Perry County's high powered offense thats scored, what? 22 points in the last 2 games against above average defenses?

You want to say how good Perry County is, and how they are going to "whip them ponies" based off a glorified practice because Perry County hasn't beat anybody in the regular season. Just admit you are jealous that Huntingdon has a win over an above average opponent.

Huntingdon has controlled the clock and run the ball on everybody they have faced this season, this week won't be any different. Perry County is about the 3rd best team we've seen this year. Everybody knows if you stop Tucker you stop Perry County's offense. Tucker won't have time to do anything. Like it or not, this will be probably the fastest defense Perry County has seen. Even though Huntingdon has made more int's than teams have completed passes, some how Perry County's fans think the secondary is weak. It won't matter because Tucker won't be able to hit a reciever running for his life or laying on his back.

We will see. It doesn't matter what you or me thinks. The boys will decide Friday night and I have faith in mine!!!

I think your being a little too kind in saying PC is the 3rd best team we have faced.

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to stupid people.