perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

I really enjoyed the game, very nice facility and a fine football team. They took care of PC rather easily but did not look as good as I originally thought. Dont get me wrong they are a solid team but WC will probably give them alot of problems. This game is toss-up for me right now. At any rate, I didnt see enough for them to hang w/ SP last year, not sure about this year b/c I have not see them. The game next week should be very interesting.....

I agree, next week should be a good game, but I'm going to have to go with WC. How many times did PC go 3 and out tonight? WC won't do that. Tucker being injured didn't help, but I do wish they had handed the ball off to Watkins and Hill some. Watkins had about 100 yards against JB last week. Going for the big pass plays killed us, especially since the receivers couldn't catch the ball. The same thing happened at WC, but I credit WC's secondary for that. Can't say the same tonight. May have to go up and root for WC next week. If not, I will definitely be watching. Good luck to the 'Stangs, if you get by WC then you will be going to Cookeville, because the semi-final should be a cakewalk.

I agree, next week should be a good game, but I'm going to have to go with WC. How many times did PC go 3 and out tonight? WC won't do that. Tucker being injured didn't help, but I do wish they had handed the ball off to Watkins and Hill some. Watkins had about 100 yards against JB last week. Going for the big pass plays killed us, especially since the receivers couldn't catch the ball. The same thing happened at WC, but I credit WC's secondary for that. Can't say the same tonight. May have to go up and root for WC next week. If not, I will definitely be watching. Good luck to the 'Stangs, if you get by WC then you will be going to Cookeville, because the semi-final should be a cakewalk.

Ya'll have a great passing game and that always gives us trouble, especially when the offense is spread. We are built to stop the run and we don't do to bad against play action pass. We will look alot better against WC. The reason that offense gives us trouble is that we don't see it very often and it takes a very good qb to run it. We have had problems with Mckenzie running the same type offense, this year they had a young qb and we did fine. WC doesn't have a spread offense with a qb the caliber of Tucker( thank god). I think we will be fine 8-)

Congrats Mustangs from Dresden. We are rooting for you to bring a championship home to West Tennessee and District 13A. You guys are the best team hands down we have seen all season and are highly motivated. I know you have what it takes.

Congrats to the Lions on a great win District 13a :thumb:

Ya'll have a great passing game and that always gives us trouble, especially when the offense is spread. We are built to stop the run and we don't do to bad against play action pass. We will look alot better against WC. The reason that offense gives us trouble is that we don't see it very often and it takes a very good qb to run it. We have had problems with Mckenzie running the same type offense, this year they had a young qb and we did fine. WC doesn't have a spread offense with a qb the caliber of Tucker( thank god). I think we will be fine 8-)

It will be the game of the week, that's for sure.

Just wanted to say that the PC crowd was loud and proud tonight, not as many people as i thought there would be but a loud group none the less.

Not as many as I thought there would be, either. Don't know where everybody was. And the loud was probably me. :roflol: If you heard somebody yelling "Stop #15" a lot, that was me. :roflolk:

Edited by viking_fan

Well that is what you will need to do against WC. The veer is a different animal as well when talking about a run game. Having said that, I am not sure how well they run the veer b/c I have not see them play. They are very strong defensively as well so this game could be a slobberknocker. I know Huntingdon's offense is built to grind it out which they did, just not as easily as I thought they would. PC got a few more stops than I thought they would.....

Ok, did I miss something last night? Huntingdon punted one time the whole night, scored 45 points, rushed for over 300 yards.

I will say that we did not play as well on defense as I thought we would.

If Tucker wasn't injured, if we would of handed the ball off more, if we would of done this, or that things would have been different! Stangs didn't look as good as I thought, blah blah blah.. the facts are y'all came over here an took a beat down a BEAT DOWN!! Warbritton showed u what he is all about!! The Tucker kid is real good but #18 Should without question get Mr football

If Tucker wasn't injured, if we would of handed the ball off more, if we would of done this, or that things would have been different! Stangs didn't look as good as I thought, blah blah blah.. the facts are y'all came over here an took a beat down a BEAT DOWN!! Warbritton showed u what he is all about!! The Tucker kid is real good but #18 Should without question get Mr football

Your stupid tucker was the better offensive and defensive player he don't shy away he lowers his head and runs you over......number 15 was yalls best player.....he was a Baller .....44 ran pretty hard 18 was fast ......that's it. You guys are a good team congrats.....even if Tucker was a 100% wouldn't have made a difference. Tucker wins mr football hands down. The sad thing is he doesn't even want it. He feels like it's a joke after last year. Wc defense i's better but hung. Offense runs the ball better. I'm for region 6 but hung. Wins by a touchdown or 2. Hung. will be in state but will lose to south Pitts. That's how I feel no disrespect meant to anyone. Good season.....gonna miss all you seniors. I've watched you since you were i'n pee wees. Thank you for giving it your all Friday nights. Won't be the same anymore. Best group if guys I know

Your stupid tucker was the better offensive and defensive player he don't shy away he lowers his head and runs you over......number 15 was yalls best player.....he was a Baller .....44 ran pretty hard 18 was fast ......that's it. You guys are a good team congrats.....even if Tucker was a 100% wouldn't have made a difference. Tucker wins mr football hands down. The sad thing is he doesn't even want it. He feels like it's a joke after last year. Wc defense i's better but hung. Offense runs the ball better. I'm for region 6 but hung. Wins by a touchdown or 2. Hung. will be in state but will lose to south Pitts. That's how I feel no disrespect meant to anyone. Good season.....gonna miss all you seniors. I've watched you since you were i'n pee wees. Thank you for giving it your all Friday nights. Won't be the same anymore. Best group of guys I know