Riverside at Adamsville

crazy_cowboy89

Wow, the grizzled old vets are pretty tough on the new guy!

I think Supporter made a couple of good observations but I agree that the linebacker pass coverage was more lacking than the secondary. Cascade ran that screen with good results at least 3 times. I expect Coach Woodmore will be addressing that area this week.

Yeah I should have said more on the Lb's. That screen killed us. That Pistol offense is pretty tough to stop with a QB that can throw like that kid. I was very pleased with our QB play. If we can get a few big throws down field they will have to go 2 deep with safety's. When that happens our run game should explode.

Coaches also did a great job of keeping our backs fresh, we have the deepest group of backs I have ever seen at the high school level.

Yeah I should have said more on the Lb's. That screen killed us. That Pistol offense is pretty tough to stop with a QB that can throw like that kid. I was very pleased with our QB play. If we can get a few big throws down field they will have to go 2 deep with safety's. When that happens our run game should explode.

Coaches also did a great job of keeping our backs fresh, we have the deepest group of backs I have ever seen at the high school level.

Supporter, you'll have to overlook my zealous attitude sometimes! I also gave blood sweat and tears for this program! And im easily up in arms to defend it ! I do respect your opinion ! Let's look ahead to Riverside !

You need to go look at my first reply, my offence was to your opinion on the play call! I even lightened the mood with the kicker comment! Hey im glad you played here! Glad your at the games , but your #1 key was play calling! Led me to believe you was challenging coaches play calling as a whole! Its all good, we need more fans on the T! Go cards!

Well. Dude did have a point we just came out of power and tied the game. Now I believe in going for the jugular after a turn over. So 18 makes the catch and we happen to get a perimeter block it could have went for 6. But it's mOnday and we got next not cascade. Coach knows the cards got to get better to advance. And the are out there right now working on it. Go Cards. Stay focused and execute every play like it's the last. I want to see 3 more games.

I think if we spread out riverside then we can do what we do and run the ball if they keep people in tight thenwe can throw on them. I think the qbs have improved enough that this will be a huge advantage. If we execute we will be ok. This week we don't need to let them hang around let's put it out of reach early

I think if we spread out riverside then we can do what we do and run the ball if they keep people in tight thenwe can throw on them. I think the qbs have improved enough that this will be a huge advantage. If we execute we will be ok. This week we don't need to let them hang around let's put it out of reach early

I think: I wish it was Friday!!! It's gonna be a good time!!! GO PANTHERS!!

That is one approach that sounds fun to watch.

Wow, the grizzled old vets are pretty tough on the new guy!

I think Supporter made a couple of good observations but I agree that the linebacker pass coverage was more lacking than the secondary. Cascade ran that screen with good results at least 3 times. I expect Coach Woodmore will be addressing that area this week.

WOODMORE!!! WOODMORE!!! WOODMORE!!!

I take it you didn't see Riverside game last year then. Their stable of backs was five deep and ridiculously talented. The fourth one would have started at most other schools.

I take it you didn't see Riverside game last year then. Their stable of backs was five deep and ridiculously talented. The fourth one would have started at most other schools.

You make a good point. Seems like none of them could stay 100% healthy. I keep waiting to hear Clint Fisher's name in the stats. I've known both of those boys for a while. GREAT kids and crazy talented.