Riverside at Adamsville

crazy_cowboy89

As an Adamsville fan, this one concerns me. Riverside always plays us tough. I guess the big question is.....Did last night's scare knock the rust off of the Cardinals or has the momentum of the regular season been broken?

All in all, I will take the Cardinals 28-14. I just don't think Riverside can move the ball for 4 quarters against the Adamsville defense.

If i was a Cardinal fan I would be worried about this game. Riverside had you on the ropes in week two after we had just lost our first two games. The Panthers are much improved since the first match up and are extremely confident after winning the last four games and five of the last six. The past several games have been won by the visiting team.

Like i said, if I was a Cardinal fan I would be worried. Panthers win 20-14.

I am a Cardinal fan and I am worried about this game. That being said if both teams play their best, I think Adamsville wins. If not, it probably comes down to mistakes--who makes the fewest and who capitalizes on the ones made.

One thing I firmly believe--the Cardinals will not overlook the Panthers as some other teams have done. It ought to be a great football game.

As a tried an true cardinal fan I will say also this game does worry me! We came in this week a little rusty and maybe a little overconfident! And it almost cost us! Trust me we will not overlook y'all, 8 teams left in this thing! Week two was along time ago, we have gotten better as im sure the panthers have improved! I think we can pull this out but its gonna be a battle!

As a tried an true cardinal fan I will say also this game does worry me! We came in this week a little rusty and maybe a little overconfident! And it almost cost us! Trust me we will not overlook y'all, 8 teams left in this thing! Week two was along time ago, we have gotten better as im sure the panthers have improved! I think we can pull this out but its gonna be a battle!

I see this one going the way of the cardinals. The rust got slapped off of us last night by those Cascade boys. i think the boys will buckle down and really work hard this week to come out in front of what should be a pretty big crowd and do what they do. If we dont beat ourselves we should be ok. Week two we beat ourselves more than riverside stopped us. Dont get me wrong they battle to the end.

Riverside seems to have improved since they came to Dresden and played a very flat ballgame. I posted before that game that the Panthers are better than their record. I still think Adamsville is a tough tough team to beat and they should be ready to avoid that revenge game. This one should be a good one.

To tell you the truth, having the 4-6 record helped RHS against Forrest. They thought they were going to be able to run all over us because of our record. Yes the Panthers lost to some very tough teams but their play this year was sporadical. You never knew which Riverside team was going to show up. Even though they played against some very weak teams at the end of the year they still played well in those games. You could see the cylinders start to click. Adamsville is a very good team, RHS got a little lucky the last game. On paper the Cardinals should win handily, but sometimes you got to wad that paper up and throw it away. There is a little magic surrounding this team right now as they seem to have found one another. I look to a hard fought game, and the team that plays like it is their last game will be your winner

To tell you the truth, having the 4-6 record helped RHS against Forrest. They thought they were going to be able to run all over us because of our record. Yes the Panthers lost to some very tough teams but their play this year was sporadical. You never knew which Riverside team was going to show up. Even though they played against some very weak teams at the end of the year they still played well in those games. You could see the cylinders start to click. Adamsville is a very good team, RHS got a little lucky the last game. On paper the Cardinals should win handily, but sometimes you got to wad that paper up and throw it away. There is a little magic surrounding this team right now as they seem to have found one another. I look to a hard fought game, and the team that plays like it is their last game will be your winner

Great post!