District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Guys yall get on football thread. The Lebanon football coach is good , but whining parents and kids starting that are too small don't win games. Davis and crutchfield is big and good, but other players starting look like freshman. The Lebanon basketball coach is garbage. He don't know is best talent and style of play is a joke. The coach needs a lot more discipline.

How do you know the Lebanon coach is garbage or not? And how do you know if he has a lack of discipline? Last year was the first time in a very long time Lebanon beat Central or Mount Juliet. It's changing.

By how much you talk about Station Camp, and how good they are, youre coach is garbage if yall cant get to state. Camp is so good right? Why did Central get to State and not SC?

Lebanon will definitely have matchup problems with posts. They only have 2 or 3 big guys and they are still not huge. I agree with you, SC will be very good this year, and it will be hard to guard kyle and yalen for any team. Although i think Lebanon guards will matchup fairly even with SC guards. People will be surprised with Lebanon. This doesn't give much correlation to how well LHS will play this year, but the JV team was like 15-1 last year (Blackman was the loss).

lol i dont need you to tell me if im close or not. its my opnion so im as close as anyone else who posts their rankings.

1. Station Camp. I agree, they are clearly #1 right now.

2. Lebanon. You will be surprised. Trust me.

3. Gallatin. The only reason i put them 3 and not 2 is because they lost their point guard last year, and they dont have a good replacement for him. They wont be able to get the ball up the court.

4. MJ. I believe Chowbay will be off and on like last year. He may be "off" the team right now, but he will play by the end of the season.

5. Hendersonville. They have several seniors this year, but they are a toss up.

6. Beech. Not sure about them, but WC lost everyone.

7. WC. They lost everyone. Even their starting point guard for this year to Siegel.

8. Portland. Won't be any different from previous years. It will be interesting to see who they get their 1 district win from.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• They’ve both gotten worse. I’ve seen enough games to know that. 
    • The only two transfers that Bearden has gotten that went on to play college football were a defensive back from Karnes, who transferred here way before the new coaching staff got here, and a running back from Carter, who went on to play at Maryville College. Both players received those offers while at Bearden, and both players got a diploma from Bearden High School. Therefore, they are Bearden kids, and you can’t do anything about that.   The transfer from Seymour didn’t win the job, what do you expect two quarterbacks to start at the same time? He played great on JV when he could stay healthy, and when he came in on varsity, he did great. The quarterback position is definitely going to be in good hands when the current starting quarterback leaves, but until then, they’re just going to be battling it out like every good quarterback competition does. The current starting quarterback has his flaws, and that is in the pass game, but what he doesn’t have flaws is running and scrambling, and if you go back and watch any game, which I’m sure you didn’t watch any, we used him very often, and when we needed a deep ball, we brought in the transfer from Seymour. The starting quarterback last year will be a senior this year, and the Seymour transfer will be a junior, so the Seymour transfer is definitely going to get his spotlight. He may even win the job this year. Football isn’t about who the newspaper thinks is the best kid. The best kid in the position will win the starting job, and I trust the coaching staff more than a newspaper or article to pick my starting QB.
    • I mean, we’ve only gotten two transfers that went on to play college football, one who went to UT Martin came his second semester junior year before the new coaching staff was here, and the other one went on to play at Maryville College, in which I don’t believe he had any interest prior to transferring.
    • An FYI: To see how an opponent has done against another opponent since 2001- go to the game by clicking on one of the teams. Click the G beside the game. For example, Milan: The info will show you the previous matchups and other info.
    • All these college signees went yo other schools for 3 years, were getting college offers then transferred to Bearden. It’s not like this staff did much to develop them.    The BBall coaches son and the Seymour transfer were some of the most talented QBs in the region, and you guys developed them into QBs who might complete one pass a game.