Dresden @ Adamsville

hogheaven

Congratulations Cardinals on a great season. I know this loss hurts but for the underclassmen let that be offseason motivation. I was fortunate to see the Cardinals play an away game this season and the fan base looks great. I've already penciled in the Chester County game on my calendar next season and I am looking forward to seeing the facilities in Adamsville, which I hear really nice things about.

Once again, congratulations for a stellar season and good luck next year.

Thanks man, can't wait!!

Just read the article in the Jackson Sun about the game last night. The coach for Adamsville stated ""Our hats are off to Dresden because they played a great game," Gray said. "They got some long passes on us because they ran four receivers out, and we were in a Cover-3."You can't cover four with three, and their guy did a good job of hitting the open man.".[/b]

Defensively I've never heard cover three being run like that, three defenders covering 4. A typical Cover 3 would seem to be an effective pass defense in this situation.I would think what cover three for ninety-nine percent of defenses would be an excellent defense with not 3 covering 4 but 3 safeties dropping their thirds, you would think you're covered deep but vulnerable to the run, draws, screen game and maybe underneath but definitely not deep. Sounds like a backyard cover 3

Getting bits and pieces of a conversation in a paper is about as half baked as your assessment! Move along Troll!

Obviously you guys on here pulling for Dresden have no idea what you are talking about. In no way shape

Or form can you guys stop these boys they call the cardinals. If you stop the run game, congrats we will throw the ball without thinking about it and be successful. For the ppl that say Dresden will win by 2 Tds and the guy who said they will win 60 something to 3, you guys must be watching the wrong film. I hope lion fans brought their bleacher seats because after you see what we can do y'all will be in no mood to stand up,so get comfortable sitting down and watching. Having that said safe travels here and safe and sad travels back :).

Hummmmmmm, we did try to warn you.

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten on here sooner to congratulate the Lions on this huge win. This is opening weekend of duck season so translate my handle to this weekend and possibly you will understand. No matter what ya'll cherish the next week. You will never forget it. I don't know enough about FC to predict much from here on but I did predict ya'll would be here. This season has been a great effort by the Lions. Represent the Black and Blue District (13 A) well at Cookville. This week I was confident that ya'll would beat Adamsville but now don't know what to expect other that the Lions will give it all they have. For sure, FC is a good team.

Enjoy this week, they don't come along for schools like us on a regular basis. Pretty rare actually.

Edited by duckman38201

I Knew When Adamsville Played Us A Few Years Back In The Finals They Was Building A Good Program... :thumb: If Ya Could Just Weed Out That Dude On The Radio?... :roflolk:

well butchie we tried to run him off but he is like a bad habit he judt keeps hanging around lol. Time to rest for a couple of weeks and then start prpeparing for next year. To the Cardinals that read this, You seniors were a big reason we got to where we did. I know it hurts know but soon you will realize that you have accompolished more than anyone in Adamsvillle's history and you will remeber these times as the best times of your lives when you get older. Thank you for allowing me to ride this train. KNow start helping these underclassmen get ready for next season.

Dresden good luck, hope you win it all. We will pull for ya since you from the west as well.

well butchie we tried to run him off but he is like a bad habit he judt keeps hanging around lol. Time to rest for a couple of weeks and then start prpeparing for next year. To the Cardinals that read this, You seniors were a big reason we got to where we did. I know it hurts know but soon you will realize that you have accompolished more than anyone in Adamsvillle's history and you will remeber these times as the best times of your lives when you get older. Thank you for allowing me to ride this train. KNow start helping these underclassmen get ready for next season.

Dresden good luck, hope you win it all. We will pull for ya since you from the west as well.

Good Post Cardfan...Building A Program That In The Playoffs Year In And Out Starts With Setting The Example For Others To Follow...Underclassmen Set To Achieve A Higher Mark And Lil Johnny Wants To Grow Up And Be A Cardinal Player..next thing Ya Know You'll Have A Rich History For Your School! :thumb:

Good Post Cardfan...Building A Program That In The Playoffs Year In And Out Starts With Setting The Example For Others To Follow...Underclassmen Set To Achieve A Higher Mark And Lil Johnny Wants To Grow Up And Be A Cardinal Player..next thing Ya Know You'll Have A Rich History For Your School! :thumb:

Agreed. Great post Cardfan. Adamsville has built a mighty fine program and I, for one, look forward to their future success. Very talented bunch of underclassmen that know how to lead and win.

Congratulations to Coach Gray, STAFF, players and

community. It was a truly a pleasure.

Thank you Adamsville for the great hospitality shown to our team & fans Friday night. You all truly are a class act & will be a force to be reckoned with for several years to come. Your team was a lot like ours being that neither had ever made it that deep into the playoffs before. They should be proud of their accomplishments and build from that for next year. Thanks again for making our trip an enjoyable one.

Thank you Adamsville for the great hospitality shown to our team & fans Friday night. You all truly are a class act & will be a force to be reckoned with for several years to come. Your team was a lot like ours being that neither had ever made it that deep into the playoffs before. They should be proud of their accomplishments and build from that for next year. Thanks again for making our trip an enjoyable one.

I must concur. Adamsville was a class act. True class act. We thank you and your support of us. Thanks, Cards.