2A State Champions

TheAlumnist

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I promise you the only good team left is Friendship Christian. The state championship game was last night at Boyd Buchanan. It's unfortunate that Boyd lost the way they did. Boyd, Trousdale and Friendship were the front runners going in. I will say it now. Friendship WILL mercy rule Oliver Springs. Then they will win the state championship game by at least 21 points. Put this in perspective. We (SP) aren't as good this year, but still managed to beat Greenback and Coalfield. Both of those teams put over 30 points on Oliver Springs. If Friendship loses this chance for the 2A state championship someone needs to be fired. Friendship had the best team in 2006 and choked to Jackson Christian. That won't happen this year.

I'd say all four teams would have to be pretty good to make it this far. We've been the underdogs all year and we keep on rolling. Keep doubting the Lions....it just gives the boys more determination. DLU Dresden.

As an alumnus and 36-year teacher at Oliver Springs, I truly hope the cats will be playing in Cookeville in December. I know absolutely nothing about FCA. Does anyone have an idea what we might expect from them?

It is FCS. You will see smash mouth football from a huge offensive line with athletic skill players and a team that will play harder than any team you have seen this year.

Hey don't worry about the South Pitt fans, they will be off these boards come next friday when G-ville beats them by 3+ touchdowns.

Wrong hoss. We are never off of here, we are around 12 months out of the year. Too bad you guys are up in 2a. G.V. may be good enough to beat us in the Semi finals, but FCS isn't this year.

Edited by rlh

Why are you even on here you may want to worry about G VILLE instead of butting in on this thread, you my friend are an idiot.

The title asked about the 2a state champ possibilities. Don't they teach reading comprehension at FCS? Plus F- your name calling. Go look at the various video replays on the bogus calls.

Edited by rlh