West Tennesse Pre-Seasons

lamer189

The two west tn preseasons have concluded and i think that they went fairly well. There were a lot of great matchups in both DI and DII. Lets hear some things you saw and liked about it and who you see going far and who you see dropping like flies!!!

There were many good matches this weekend. It thought Cordova looked good. You did a good job in the finals lots of slick moves against a quick strong opponent. You going to Black Horse?

Edited by Manchester

There were many good matches this weekend. It thought Cordova looked good. You did a good job in the finals lots of slick moves against a quick strong opponent. You going to Black Horse?

I am not attending Blackhorse this year. With the new changes that Houston has implamented we were not invited to go i guess. I am not sure why but we are going to knoxvillle that weekend. dont hold me to those words about Blackhorse. it is just talk that i hear so... Thank you manchester.

220 prodigy: it went fairly well. had some usual preseason glitches as should be expected just beofre season. but the quality of opponent was good: tall, strong, and fast. I dont remember the score but it was a success no less