Cookeville vs. Jackson County

2012bballfan

Might want to check your Cookeville schedule 'Sparkman'. On January 14, 2012, Bradley Central will be traveling to Cookeville. They played there twice last year, in the regular season and in the region tourney.

That game is on the schedule.

1/14/12 Sat 7:30 PM Bradley Central Cookeville High School Home Non-League

Edited by sparkman

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a map? really? Name some AAA teams shorter than an hour from Cookeville (and not district teams) Lebanon comes to mind which we already play. I know Wilson Central has been asked and turned it down. Not sure about mt juliet. Other than that, i'd love to hear about all of these AAA schools in the upper cumberland

Edited by Alumn89

Warren co. is not a power house in football or basketball but they are 3 aaa and that is good for JC i give them credit they both boys and girls not afraid to play 2 aa or 3 aaa school that what it take to get better you can tell by all the gold ball that JC has in girls basketball. JC girls play in Memphis Thankgiving weekend do not know how they did but i hope they done good if anybody know scores will you post it