Woodbury grammar school

11:00 am. Upperman vs greater Gwinnett. Girls

12:30 pm. Upperman vs greater Gwinnett. Boys

2:00 pm. Notre dame vs Warren county. Girls

3:30 pm. Notre dame vs Warren county. Boys

5:00 pm. Brentwood vs Tullahoma. Girls

6:30 pm. BGA. Vs Webb. Girls

8:00 pm. Franklin county vs Webb. Boys.

UK, why don't you give us some background information on the Mitch Wilson? Just who is Mich Wilson? For some reason this makes me think that I should know. This seems to be a real good Tournament.

UK failed to mention that Mitch Wilson is our local State Farm Insurance Agent here in Woodbury, TN. UK should have noted this Classic as "The Mitch Wilson State Farm Classic", however I applaud whomever Uk is for getting the schedule on this forum.

This Thanksgiving Classic was started (as far as I can remember) approximately 9 years ago, but Mitch recently signed on to be a big player in putting it all together. I must say congrats to Coach Rigsby and Coach Dodgen for putting together year in/year out a great field. I would like to see some data regarding who has larger amount of teams coming to thier tourney/classic this weekend.

I unforutnately will miss Fridays games, but hopefully after lunch on Saturday I plan to be there all day. Why should I not be, there is alot of great basketball to be played....Go Lionettes and Lions

UK failed to mention that Mitch Wilson is our local State Farm Insurance Agent here in Woodbury, TN. UK should have noted this Classic as "The Mitch Wilson State Farm Classic", however I applaud whomever Uk is for getting the schedule on this forum.

This Thanksgiving Classic was started (as far as I can remember) approximately 9 years ago, but Mitch recently signed on to be a big player in putting it all together. I must say congrats to Coach Rigsby and Coach Dodgen for putting together year in/year out a great field. I would like to see some data regarding who has larger amount of teams coming to thier tourney/classic this weekend.

I unforutnately will miss Fridays games, but hopefully after lunch on Saturday I plan to be there all day. Why should I not be, there is alot of great basketball to be played....Go Lionettes and Lions

That is the second Stae Farm event event i have seen, one is at Riverdale right after Christmas. Good luck.