Culleoka

cullywarrior

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better players set on bench get no credit for work or any accomplishments. If your not in click its to bad for you. Need a coach whos knows game and not biased. You have to change the way your team plays to the team your playing. Present coach has no clue! He has one play and thats it. It doesn't work against a bigger and faster team, you have to play to your strenghts. Not the other teams. Until Culleoka gets new unattached coach the region might as well be in Alaska. Thats about has close as they'll get.

Better players set on bench get no credit for work or any accomplishments. If your not in click its to bad for you. Need a coach whos knows game and not biased. You have to change the way your team plays to the team your playing. Present coach has no clue! He has one play and thats it. It doesn't work against a bigger and faster team, you have to play to your strenghts. Not the other teams. Until Culleoka gets new unattached coach the region might as well be in Alaska. Thats about has close as they'll get.

Your telling me that CA, MTP and HAMPSHIRE girls are better than Culleoka girls? Coach or no coach. Personally, I dont see it. CA and Cully will battle for that 4th spot. Sounds to me that you are a bitter parent/grandparent/ect... of a girl that is sitting the bench (and rightfully so most likely). The bench did, however, play much better the other night against MM than they have so far this year. But thats not saying to much.

I agree, the offense is rather simple for the most part BUT it does play to the offensive strenghts of this team, which thus far has been Pipkin and Foster on the outside and Scott down low. Kolter has been battling injury and seems to be getting healthy enough to be back in as a starter, which will help out on both ends.

Couldn't help but notice your "unattached" comment and I assume you are talking about him having a daugther on the team? I can assure you that that plays no role in her playing time. If anything, he over-compensates and plays her less than he should. What I would call being "attached" would be playing the upper classmen just because they are upper classmen, rather than because of their ability. I'm not seeing the point behind your comment. Feel free to explain what you meant by "attached".

Your telling me that CA, MTP and HAMPSHIRE girls are better than Culleoka girls? Coach or no coach. Personally, I dont see it. CA and Cully will battle for that 4th spot. Sounds to me that you are a bitter parent/grandparent/ect... of a girl that is sitting the bench (and rightfully so most likely). The bench did, however, play much better the other night against MM than they have so far this year. But thats not saying to much.

I agree, the offense is rather simple for the most part BUT it does play to the offensive strenghts of this team, which thus far has been Pipkin and Foster on the outside and Scott down low. Kolter has been battling injury and seems to be getting healthy enough to be back in as a starter, which will help out on both ends.

Couldn't help but notice your "unattached" comment and I assume you are talking about him having a daugther on the team? I can assure you that that plays no role in her playing time. If anything, he over-compensates and plays her less than he should. What I would call being "attached" would be playing the upper classmen just because they are upper classmen, rather than because of their ability. I'm not seeing the point behind your comment. Feel free to explain what you meant by "attached".