GCFootball for 2012

SpreadAttack

Come on Spread, they don't have to recruit. EVERYBODY wants to go play for winners! I mean seriously, have you EVER seen a greeneville football coach at a Mosheim Middle school football game...oh wait, bad example.

Yeah Spread, and its not like Greeneville's girls basketball coach just happened to show up at

Mosheim for the first time all year last night to watch the two best girl teams in the county play. Im sure she just wandered aimlessly into the building.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Spread, and its not like Greeneville's girls basketball coach just happened to show up at

Mosheim for the first time all year last night to watch the two best girl teams in the county play. Im sure she just wandered aimlessly into the building.

A basketball coach watched a basketball game...yep your right, that's recruiting.

Just curious, how many players play for GHS that don't live IN the city?

[/quo,

Why do people on here have such a poor opinion on this i here all the time how everyone leaves the county schools to go play football at greeneville it is simply not true just another excuse for county schools when they lose. Yeah sure there are kids that live in the county that play football for greeneville but the fact is 95 percent of those kids started in city schools in elementary school and I don't think many of them were thinking about greeneville football when they were five and six. I live in the county and my kids go to the city and the decision had little to do with football I pay tuition for my daughter to go to city school and don't think she is playing on playing football. I played for greeneville and went to city schools but choose to buy a house in the county for many reasons and I know this is true for many people alot of people which went to city schools wind up buying or building in the county now. Also my address my be county but the closest school to my house is a city school. So really I wish the county would stop wining and acting like their losing all of their good players to greeneville it is simply not true.

We're talkin about football.. Not coach dunkin.. If you wanna talk about basketball than gville makes the county schools look like little girls in that sport too!!

Really? Two years ago, all 3 BRAC Greene county schools beat them and CD put them out in 1st round! Wow, you really don't know much do you?

Why would a high school basketball coach watch an elementary game between 2 good teams that do not feed their school? I will love to hear your response.

Why does a basketball coach have to have a reason? Maybe she wanted to see what the competition is gonna look like in the future? Maybe she has friends or family whose kids play for one of those teams. Maybe she was invited by a fellow coach. Maybe she just wanted to see the 2 best teams in the area play.