Perry County at Summertown

theGURU

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how much Tucker will play, which I think could help determine the outcome....If our bigs dont stay out of foul trouble, it could be a very long night. Just my opinion, but against LCHS, I thought we got away with being more undisciplined than in years past-that wont cut it against PC. It could be a very good game, or it could be a blow out with ya'll leaving very happy....Think we keep our bigs out of foul trouble and we play with discipline and Tucker doesnt play alot (due to his all-star football game upcoming, I hear he isn't playing alot at this point) and Summertown escapes with a defense filled 4 pt win

We shall see. Chard and Allen are playing exceptionally well right now. So is Blake Gray.

bad thing is...yalls schedule is very weak and we've played very good teams, the only team that was any count was spring hill for you guys...can't wait to be at this game in that little "shack"..i loved playing there when i was in high school...probly the best atmosphere in high school basketball...it has a "Duke vs. North Carolina" feel to it

bad thing is...yalls schedule is very weak and we've played very good teams, the only team that was any count was spring hill for you guys...can't wait to be at this game in that little "shack"..i loved playing there when i was in high school...probly the best atmosphere in high school basketball...it has a "Duke vs. North Carolina" feel to it

I'm not a Summertown fan. I was just stating something from seeing them previously play. Just stating my opinion. Good luck to both teams. May the best team win.

If Stown wins it will be a low scoring game. Defense is ahead of the offense at this time. If the big boys Sam and Seth can stay out of foul trouble Stown can win. Staying out of foul trouble has been a problem. Point guard play has been a struggle. Stown has to keep the score low to win. My prediction Stown by 4.

Edited by EAsports

If Stown wins it will be a low scoring game. Defense is ahead of the offense at this time. If the big boys Sam and Seth can stay out of foul trouble Stown can win. Staying out of foul trouble has been a problem. Point guard play has been a struggle. Stown has to keep the score low to win. My prediction Stown by 4.

Vikings by 12.