Dresden Lions 2012

hogheaven

Guest hevyrevy1611

well, after watching all the 7 on 7 tourneys and the other teams we have played, i fear i must maybe recant some of my enthusiasm and braggadocio i had earlier. Being a realist I have to wonder if we will win most of our games this year or not. too young and too inconsistent it seems. but no matter what i will cheer them on and be there for our guys. maybe we will have to heal some egos after losing some of our rivalry games (including mine), but our Lions will suit up and play as good as they can. I just hope we can compete and not get embarrassed too bad. time will tell what happens this year. no matter what, Lion pride and appreciation will be given for our team. Go Lions! :)

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Cancel The Rivalry Then...Because Me Rebels Are Gonna Monkey Stomp Them Lions....Last Year Was A Fluke!

You might as well call it a rivalry cause I dont see you monkey stomping anyone, especially the Lions!!!! Hoser. Believe me when I say all the B.S. about last year being a fluke is pretty motivating to this group of kids.

Rev now your depressing me so we need to get your meds regulated to somewhere between Richard Simmons and Eeyore. Doubt if we could beat Henry County but I'm not ready to bow to the mighty Rebs either. The way I see it they lost as much as we did last year.

Looking forward to seeing butchie, rebelyeller and duckman week three at the flagpole...... We'll bring the kool aid.......

You might as well call it a rivalry cause I dont see you monkey stomping anyone, especially the Lions!!!! Hoser. Believe me when I say all the B.S. about last year being a fluke is pretty motivating to this group of kids.

Rev now your depressing me so we need to get your meds regulated to somewhere between Richard Simmons and Eeyore. Doubt if we could beat Henry County but I'm not ready to bow to the mighty Rebs either. The way I see it they lost as much as we did last year.

Looking forward to seeing butchie, rebelyeller and duckman week three at the flagpole...... We'll bring the kool aid.......

I Hope Your Lions Are Motivated And All Healthy And In Uniform The Night We Kick Ya's Butt!....I Don't Want You To Have Any Excuses...We Gonna Smear The Rebel Man Ourselves With Ya's Tails! Last Year Was A Fluke Hoser!

I Hope Your Lions Are Motivated And All Healthy And In Uniform The Night We Kick Ya's Butt!....I Don't Want You To Have Any Excuses...We Gonna Smear The Rebel Man Ourselves With Ya's Tails! Last Year Was A Fluke Hoser!

I can promise you this, the Lions will be fired up and ready for the week three match up. We are going through McKenzie like Sherman through Georgia!!!!! Edited by ysoangry