Where are the updates

mohawke

This is not directed at any one person, but has anyone noticed how poorly wrestling info is being shared this year. Not one word of Soddy's victory over Baylor last night. Info on tourneys like the Father Ryan is usually available in plenty, but their website looks abandoned while the team is knocking down victory after victory at a record pace. Why the apathy this year on the board? Our ND Letterman is doing his part, but I shudder to think how next year will look with young son graduating this year.

This is not directed at any one person, but has anyone noticed how poorly wrestling info is being shared this year. Not one word of Soddy's victory over Baylor last night. Info on tourneys like the Father Ryan is usually available in plenty, but their website looks abandoned while the team is knocking down victory after victory at a record pace. Why the apathy this year on the board? Our ND Letterman is doing his part, but I shudder to think how next year will look with young son graduating this year.

http://chattanoogan.com/articles/article_217030.asp

Edited by texas23

I agree with you "mohake". All the talk is about Christina Brothers and bear cat brown accidentally guessing a score for one lousy dual meet. Match was probably rigged anyways so Alan Jones could win some cash to build another monstrosity. bear cat brown practically lives over at Cleveland so you know those two are in cahoots. Hardly any talk about THE C. I promise to keep everyone updated on THE C.

Edited by scottmike