The Main Event!

FatFemaleInASinglet

How about adding Cupcake and texas23 since they are some kind of Navy Special Seals as a tagteam versus Sommurs, he has to be in the CIA or NSA intelligence since nothing he posts ever makes any sense. SOmmers can have his new flagboy neylandbrayant as his partner.

Edited by scottmike

How about adding Cupcake and texas23 since they are some kind of Navy Special Seals as a tagteam versus Sommurs, he has to be in the CIA or NSA intelligence since nothing he posts ever makes any sense. SOmmers can have his new flagboy neylandbrayant as his partner.

Wise One,,,cute but not so smart to knowingly referee to an ex army ranger and green beret as a navy seal,,,but I feel you making light of that,, so lets be very clear: I don't have an issue with anyone on this site,,,save one person,,,and he knows exactly who he is,,,and he knows at a cellular level what will happen if we ever meet in a cage or a dark parking lot.

CC,,,sends...

Wise One,,,cute but not so smart to knowingly referee to an ex army ranger and green beret as a navy seal,,,but I feel you making light of that,, so lets be very clear: I don't have an issue with anyone on this site,,,save one person,,,and he knows exactly who he is,,,and he knows at a cellular level what will happen if we ever meet in a cage or a dark parking lot.

CC,,,sends...

Now Now Cupcake.... Since your retirement to soddy you are starting to show your age and it also appears that you have put on a few lbs. Dont forget the other guy is a triathlon so be very careful! One last thing do they have water aerobics workout there in the center?

Now Now Cupcake.... Since your retirement to soddy you are starting to show your age and it also appears that you have put on a few lbs. Dont forget the other guy is a triathlon so be very careful! One last thing do they have water aerobics workout there in the center?

If you call sitting on a bike and making half of it disappear a triathlete, then ok,,,,I call that magic unless you are the seat! With any luck he crawled back under his rock,,,and he will never attack another kid to keep the attention off of how worthless he really is,,,trust me,,,this is my PG version. I'm sure I've made my point and stand clear,,,I can drop this....

CC,,,sends...

If you call sitting on a bike and making half of it disappear a triathlete, then ok,,,,I call that magic unless you are the seat! With any luck he crawled back under his rock,,,and he will never attack another kid to keep the attention off of how worthless he really is,,,trust me,,,this is my PG version. I'm sure I've made my point and stand clear,,,I can drop this....

CC,,,sends...

Well now you see... dang it! When you have a point you have a point no need in attacking a kid! I was just passing on that before you toe the line you might wanna get your cardio up, but hey just a sugguestion from the stands. I understand that you once ran the notorious DA MAFIA, but how long ago was that?

CC,,,sends...

My apologies to all the Navy Seals out there.