Choo Choo/ Lady Owls Invitational Softball Tournament

Ridger

Ooltewah High School will be hosting our annual Choo-Choo Classic Softball Tournament on April 13 and 14 at the Summit Complex in Ooltewah, TN.

The format will be round-robin play with the top two teams in each pool advancing to a gold tournament and the remaining team advancing to a silver tournament. We will have a champion and runner-up in each division. We are looking to have 24 teams this year, so first come, first serve. The cost will be $250.00

We will have a full concession stand and there will be a hospitality room for coaches, located in the building between fields 5 and 6.

If you have any questions you can reach me at the school, (423) 238-5221 ext. 2304 or at my cell, (423) 280-0221. E-mail address is Nelson_Norma@hcde.org

Thanks,

Norma Nelson

Head Softball Coach

Ooltewah High School

Directions to Summit Softball Complex

8920 Apison Pike

Coming from the Knoxville area: on I-75 take Exit 11. Turn left at the end of the exit ramp. Go .4 miles and turn right on Little Debbie Parkway. Go 1.5 miles and turn right on Apison Pike. Go .5 miles and the Summit Complex is on the left.

Coming from the Nashville area: take I-75 North toward Knoxville. Take Exit 7A Collegedale, go toward Collegedale 317E. After you get off the exit you will bare to the right. Go 3.3 miles and the Summit Complex will be on the right.

• 3 weeks later...