Bristol Brawl -- you need to come check us out!

tmarshall7

Travel to Bristol next year and experience some of the best competition from several states, one of the most efficient tournaments around, and great hospitality for coaches. We always start on time, have some of the best awards with a custom 5x7 championship medal, and plenty of space with stadium seating for everyone. We use only certified referees--no high school refs.

This year we had wrestlers from 8 states and as far away as Indiana. Most of Tennessee has never experienced the Bristol Brawl because of scheduling conflicts with other tournaments across the state. Next year Chattanooga, Nashville, and Knoxville should put Bristol on your schedule. You will be hooked!

Below are some of the comments received following this year's tournament:

"I just wanted to take a second to let you know how impressed our club was with your tourney on Saturday. We have been going to various tournaments for years and have never attended one quite so well organized. Everyone was very helpful and it ran smoothly. If ever your club feels like giving a tutorial on how to run a tourney, I will be happy to sign some others up! "

I want to say that I had a great time at your tournament. The facility was excellent, and the matches moved at a great pace. And, from all that I personally observed, the entire morning session was very fair.

Great tournament!!!! I wish they all ran so smooth! Can't wait to come back next year!