District 11 AAA

bigdaddydee

I have no idea what can of worms just got opened up, but I am a Brentwood fan and dont know a lot about Centennial.

YOU KNOW exactly what you were doing and I am always following what you say. I am a Rebel Fan that has had enough of people like you that have sat around your computer looking for the first place to start up stuff against FHS and its administration. I see now where you are a Brentwood fan. Man you change like the weather. Give it up Jason.

Congratulations to the Rebel baseball team and best of luck in the regions.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This message board should be about the teams performances and upcoming games; not rumors or speculation about a coach's future. No announcment has been made to Franklin players or parents but rumors have been flying for the last three years, this is nothing new for the program. People posting these things because they heard something keeps the rumors going. And if it is true, so what. He's the coach right now and his team just won the District tournament with three straight quality wins.

Congratulations to the Franklin Rebels!

Now on to the Regions for both Franklin and Brentwood. Both teams should meet again and fortunately they cannot eliminate each other. It would be great to see both get to the state tournament but the competition will be very tough to advance that far.

I agree longball, but BackinTN, CHSTeamplayer, cougar12345,taco, retiredtothebleachers are all the same person and all they do is try their best to make Centennial look good and talk bad about anything at FHS. I am sorry but I will always call Jason out when he acts this way.

Congrats to the Rebels. Best of luck to the team and the coaches.

I agree longball, but BackinTN, CHSTeamplayer, cougar12345,taco, retiredtothebleachers are all the same person and all they do is try their best to make Centennial look good and talk bad about anything at FHS. I am sorry but I will always call Jason out when he acts this way.

Congrats to the Rebels. Best of luck to the team and the coaches.

You need some help with whatever issues you have with whoever Jason is. You obvioulsy have problems with a lot of posters. Apparently in your mind, anyone that says something you dont like about FHS is this person. Thats very erratic behavior and the mark of an unbalanced person. I've got a feeling you keep a list of posters who you think are "Jason." Mark me off your list and put some red lipstick on (courtesy Billy Madison

)and move on with your life. I'm not disparaging FHS, I commented on the upcoming coaching change that will be made in the face of a district championship season.

Get over yourselves. This district was highly competitive, and the talent was very very close with each team besides Hillsboro. The way i see it, the district could have gone to any team (Ravenwood, Centennial, Indy exc.) who all played very good games against the so called power houses (Brentwood/Franklin) and against each other. Ravenwood had Brentwood beat 8-7 in the bottom of the 6th but gave it away. Centennial beat Indy 2-1 with indy leaving a guy on third to end the game. Ravenwood beat and lost to Centennial by 1 run (5/4, 9/10). Centennial lost to Brentwood 2-4. Franklin Beat brentwood 3-2. These games are all so incredibly close that you can say that one team was better, but in the end they are all pretty much the same. Only thing left to do is root for the teams remaining to make our district look good by bringing home a state title, we all had our shot to play on, but only two teams remain and arguing over a District 11 AAA forum isn't going to change anything.

There is no rumor. Coach Glover is not coming back to Franklin. This "rumor" was told to the players. The parents should know this too. I am sure you could ask Coach Glover yourself when they play in the Regions next week. The Rebels did well this year as did Brentwood. As for backing the administration of FHS, that is hard to do when they always back the parents and not the coaches. It seems like the parents run the school and not the administration.

Coach Glover has been successful as a coach at Franklin. He has taken teams with not much talent and battled every year he's been there. He has now gone to back to back regional tournament games, don't think the ravenwood or centennial coaches can say that, but they still have there

Jobs. Glover has gotten his team to where they are now, they were lead by there pitching staff but without glover calling all the bunts and making up the right lineups the rebels would have no offense. No matter what team it is there are always going to be unhappy players who complain and in this case it might actually get him fired which is a shame. Coach glover has done good things at Franklin and has the opportunity to do great things the remainer of this year. Good luck to Franklin the rest of the year

How many years in a row do we have to win a region game as an underdog against a Williamson County team to earn respect? Brentwood clearly walked in thinking they were going to come away with an easy win, and we proved them wrong. Even after losing every starter but one we still got the job done. Coach Morrison has done a phenomenal job this season getting this team to where it needs to be and our play is speaking for itself. Looking forward to a great game Wednesday against a good Franklin team. Go Bobcats!

hey OvertonBobcat09 i definately agree with your statement, the rich mommas boys of williamson county simply cant match the hunger and the desire to win of overton..... I mean.... how many teams must we send home before they take us seriously? In 2010 it was Indy .... 2011 it was Franklin .... now brentwood .... i guess its just a matter of time before we recieve the satisfaction of sending Centennial and Ravenwood home as well

I feel obligated to comment on this I follow this baseballs district and Overton throughout the season was tossed around by Williamson county teams I must say Brentwood came in thinking it would be an easy win but they had reason to think that. This game was a fluke Brentwood is the better team we all know that and Franklin will undoubtedly show how Williamson county is on a different level than Overton when they play.

any body whos ever played at overton in mid-May should know that you cant just show up and win ..... just ask Brian Miller and Jake Little ..... even though Brentwood and the 2010 Independence Eagles were the "more talented" teams .... they cant match the intesity of Morrisons ballclubs

First of all quit calling out individuals one person does not make a team and it's rude because I doubt you were ever as talented as Jake little or Brian miller second of all maybe a reason Overton wins these flukes is because they don't have to go through the real grind of the season to get to regionals like wilco teams and also the district tournaments take a toll on the wilco teams because they are playing real ball clubs unlike Overton