District 5AAA

alt1958

Cookeville is a good team but I'm suprised at the 20 difference....was the game closer than that?

I really have no idea. Cleveland has not played as well as expected through the end of the season and district play. I was planning on listening to the Bradley game then switching over to catch the rest of the Cleveland game and it was over, by the time I switched. So I have no idea what happened. According to the paper, Cookeville jumped on them big time, early, and Cleveland could never really fully recover.

All games were supposed to start at 7:00, but they had to have started the Cleveland - Cookeville game at 6:00.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville is a good team but I'm suprised at the 20 difference....was the game closer than that?

Wasn't there, but in reading the paper, Cookeville up 12 @ 1/2, Cleveland cut it to 4, then Cookeville went on a run to finish it. Cavs playing well since Xmas, just one loss. Lost @ Ootlewah by 6 early in year, should be a good game Tuesday.

Edited by sparkman