District 4A

bitterfan

Gobey, it would seem any observer would miss the absence (due to illness) of Oneida's starting point guard. You would think it was unusual for Oneida's forwards (C. Jeffers and C. West) to be bringing the ball up against the Bulldog Press. Noah Duncan was sorely missed last night which makes the Indians effort all the more admirable. I also didn't think it was new info that the Indian's have lost several players that could have made a contribution to last night's effort (Foster and H. West come to mind), but those young men have moved to other pursuits outside of basketball.

Now the "hot button" issue.....Yaden never should have engaged the Guy who seemed pretty determined to win the 4-A Heckler of the Year Award. He (Yaden) should have went to the game administrator and asked to have the guy removed from behind his bench....and the Wartburg Fans should not come to his (Bald Guy) defense either because HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN HE CHOSE TO SIT WHERE HE DID. All places in the gym to go, and he goes right behind the Oneida Bench, I'm sorry folks....but that clearly shows intent. He should have sat with Dallas and those two fine fella's wearing officer's uniforms. (to uphold and protect....?)(that might be a stretch) One of the uniformed officers was even joking around with the guy later in the evening... guess he thought the whole thing was a joke? And again I say Yaden was wrong for ever personnally addressing the guy.

Oneida played like they were missing a guy last night. Wartburg was unquestionably the better team last night. Congrads to those kids....now they get to play at home because they earned it. If Oneida is back at full strength Monday, they might earn a trip to the Glass House....I'm expecting no less of the Bulldogs either. Good luck to both squads.

Bald Guy.....now we know what the guy looks like that is clearly a loser, even though his kid appears to be a winner.

Really? I may not be as intelligent as you think you are but I was addressing that to the one who was using the caps lock not you, Mr. Jeffers.

Edited by bullfrog

Really? I may not be as intelligent as you think you are but I was addressing that to the one who was using the caps lock not you.

I am really sorry. I thought you were addressing me, because I was defending Coach Yaden. But, I really don't think I am intelligent at all, man. If I was, I wouldn't have time to fool with this stuff.

I am really sorry. I thought you were addressing me, because I was defending Coach Yaden. But, I really don't think I am intelligent at all, man. If I was, I wouldn't have time to fool with this stuff.

Good luck Monday night I hope you all come away with a win and take a trip to the boro!