District 8a

swanson71

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to FCS in the Macon Tourney? I understand they got in a tough pool from the looks of it, but there was a few lopsided scores I was shocked to see!

Errors, errors, errors. We were 0-0 after 5 in the first game and gave up 3 quick runs on errors. Nearly the same situation in the next game. The last two teams were much better than we were. But we should have beaten Upperman and Green Co. You never know what you're gonna get with a bunch of young players like we have. I hope we can rally and pull it back together this week. These district games are much more important.

Errors, errors, errors. We were 0-0 after 5 in the first game and gave up 3 quick runs on errors. Nearly the same situation in the next game. The last two teams were much better than we were. But we should have beaten Upperman and Green Co. You never know what you're gonna get with a bunch of young players like we have. I hope we can rally and pull it back together this week. These district games are much more important.

Score between RBS and FCS?

12-2 run rule for FC

Just found out our starting catcher and starting 3rd basemen wasn't there due to another school function. I doubt it would have made a difference in the w/l column, but it could have probably been a better game and hopefully next time it will be :thumb:

Also the RBS/h20town game got cancelled, what about FCS?

Just found out our starting catcher and starting 3rd basemen wasn't there due to another school function. I doubt it would have made a difference in the w/l column, but it could have probably been a better game and hopefully next time it will be :thumb:

Also the RBS/h20town game got cancelled, what about FCS?

FC vs. Trousdale finished 2 innings before the lightning. It was 1-0 FC when play was suspended. FC beat Waynesville earlier today 6-0.

Edited by GeorgeBailey

• 3 weeks later...

It will definitely add some drama to the make up game next Tuesday.

You never know with us Mr. Bailey it's just according to which bunch shows up. We've gotta big game with watertown tommorrow that we need to win first and that is never an easy task. Plus i'm afraid we will be without our first baseman tommorrow and that'll definitely hurt. i haven't heard for sure but if i had to guess she won't get to play. She took a line drive off the head yesterday against Gville. Not Pretty!!! I'm just glad that she was alright! I love to watch the games and definitely don't want see any of the girls get hurt! I'm just glad that we're not the cellar dwellar's again this year!!

Edited by TCyellowjacketfan