David vs Goliath

TCAPearl

Truly a "Hoosier" type atmosphere! TCA boys played their hearts out. TCA was smaller and outmanned but never gave up! They will have their hands full against a great BTW club but you never know! Best HS game I have seen in a long time. There should be a movie made from this game!!!! Win or lose on Thursday this has been a Cinderalla season and one that will never be forgotten!

Truly a "Hoosier" type atmosphere! TCA boys played their hearts out. TCA was smaller and outmanned but never gave up! They will have their hands full against a great BTW club but you never know! Best HS game I have seen in a long time. There should be a movie made from this game!!!! Win or lose on Thursday this has been a Cinderalla season and one that will never be forgotten!

Very impressive win from a scrappy tough Lion team. Not sure I would call it a colossal upset based on the fact that Westwood lost at minimum 10 games this year in what outside of themselves and Booker T Washington is a traditionally weak district. Defeat Booker T, make a run through the field at Murfreesboro, return to Jackson with a gold ball and perhaps then we can talk about a movie.

Perhaps you are right regarding movie! This was biggest win in schools short 25 year history. This will be their first regional finals and first sub state berth. TCA also plays 5 Freshmen off the bench that has really given the team a big lift at times and has a great 8th grade group coming up. MS won the James Haile Invitational State tournament and went 22-2 so the next 4 years should be strong years for TCA! Coach Northcut did an outstanding job coaching tonight!