seq at howard substate game...

lsufootball12

Congrats to Howard, but guess those good on ball defenders took the night off to allow Cartwright 31 pt :mrgreen:

seems like to me sequatchie was more worried about Cartwright getting his points than them winning...I have a question because a sequatchie fan said the big ol boy from Howard wasnt impressive then i read the article and it shows that he was double and tripple teamed throughout the night>>>was cartwright ever double or tripple teamed?

seems like to me sequatchie was more worried about Cartwright getting his points than them winning...I have a question because a sequatchie fan said the big ol boy from Howard wasnt impressive then i read the article and it shows that he was double and tripple teamed throughout the night>>>was cartwright ever double or tripple teamed?

T-mac, that was the point of my comment to tlloyd00. He said Howard could defend Cartwright 1on1 no problem. As for the big ole boy, sounds like he does what it takes to win, drop 30 or draw 3 defenders true team player. No sense in tlloyd00 talking the tigers up, everyone knows Howard brings it every night.

T-mac, that was the point of my comment to tlloyd00. He said Howard could defend Cartwright 1on1 no problem. As for the big ole boy, sounds like he does what it takes to win, drop 30 or draw 3 defenders true team player. No sense in tlloyd00 talking the tigers up, everyone knows Howard brings it every night.

Actually, Howard was probably smartest for playing Cartwright 1 on 1. Because if you would have double or triple team him it would have been like the rest of the Indians season, Cartwright with 20 and 10 then everyone else in double figures. This should have ended Monday night after the game. Give them some credit my goodness. They were a good team and Cartwright is a great player. It wasn't in anyway a blowout, and when the scouting report says, Howard can't shoot, 6'9 280 lbs post. Of course you're going to clog the inside. Good luck to Howard in the tourney though. Love to see Chatt area teams in Murfreesburo.