Reserved Seating at Livingston

chatter

I wasn't making fun of you and realized this nugget was from the TSSAA braintrust. Since the 'e' and 'i' are so far apart on a keyboard I assume it wasn't a typo, but he/she not knowing the proper word application.

I know you weren't. I can't help but thinking the halls of the TSSAA are filled with 6'3" ex-ball players who still think Al Bundy got a raw deal (4 touchdowns in one game if I remember correctly).

Wildcat, chill me fellow Livingstonian. Chatter respectfully asked a question and got it answered. The rest is general banter and good fun.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you weren't. I can't help but thinking the halls of the TSSAA are filled with 6'3" ex-ball players who still think Al Bundy got a raw deal (4 touchdowns in one game if I remember correctly).

Wildcat, chill me fellow Livingstonian. Chatter respectfully asked a question and got it answered. The rest is general banter and good fun.

General banter, good fun, and POINTLESS. nobody is playing at LA right now. Move your concerns to Murphy.

Yup me too with a little white mixed in. Go Hogeye !!

Color me jealous. I won't be able to make it up to Murphy for any of the girls tourny.

However, I have a hotel booked for the entire 3 night stay for the boys tourny. Taking my two sons with me. We hare HOPING our boys can hang in there for a couple of games :)

Color me jealous. I won't be able to make it up to Murphy for any of the girls tourny.

However, I have a hotel booked for the entire 3 night stay for the boys tourny. Taking my two sons with me. We hare HOPING our boys can hang in there for a couple of games :)

A couple games? ?? Lets make it three ans bring home a pair of GOLD balls