Bradley and Blackmon an instant classic...almost.

Ericblair

Here we go....next week it will be 50, 60 the next.

Look at the video....there is NO way he could have come "running from 40 feet away" He was trailing the play walking towards the BC bench.

I LOVE REVISIONIST HISTORY!!! I'll spout anything that sounds good to make my case look better.

blaze trhere is a reason you are still on here defending this ref: either you are the idiot ref who gave Blackmon the game or you are kid that was painted in the Blackmon student body probably a freshman. You know this was BS that "the brother" called the TECH, because he was not involved in the play nor was he even close to it... And finally the ref that was being called names didn't hear a dang thang. So as they say thats what's up my.. Remember Karma is B"

Something went wrong. Period. Why else is Bradley still getting more attention than the winners? And from their own fans. Thank you do much for helping us stir the pot and make noise. Sweeeet controversy.

Bradley is getting attention because people like you will NEVER let it go. Blackman folks have moved on and excited for the tourney draw on Saturday. The only reason I jumped in this crap is to knock back the re-writing of history that was going on. BOTTOM LINE....#44 said FU to an official behind his back...another official saw it and called him on it. Let the young man learn a lesson instead of excusing the action.

How would you handle this scenario? You and your brother are at a public place...some kid you've never met before stands behind your brother and gives him the finger. Your brother never heard anything.....what do you do? Please answer honestly.

Officials are a crew and for 2 hours they essentially are brothers and have each other's backs. If you've ever done it you would know, but you are more content sitting on your rear end criticizing.

You stated it well. Bradley fans need to get a grip and move on. This immature whining from them is reminiscient of a toddler throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way. :roll:

typical Blitz you always get on post and give your 2 cents even though you have been told repeatedly that nobody cares about your opinion or smart comments. You are silly person and have proven that over the years with your comments on every topic under the sun in the sports community of this area. We know you love mcminn and are always bias to them. heck you said the mcminn QB was a great kid even after he gets kicked out of games for kicking players in the nuts. Then, goes thru the line shaking hands and talking smack after he has learned he has to set out of their playoff game.... No remorse just still being the loose cannon he has always been on the field. Blitz you are a piece of work so please do not talk about whinning you are the king.... "Please don"t set the QB out for kicking a player in the nuts" .. Was that pleading your case???? WORD

blaze trhere is a reason you are still on here defending this ref: either you are the idiot ref who gave Blackmon the game or you are kid that was painted in the Blackmon student body probably a freshman. You know this was BS that "the brother" called the TECH, because he was not involved in the play nor was he even close to it... And finally the ref that was being called names didn't hear a dang thang. So as they say thats what's up my.. Remember Karma is B"

wrong on BOTH counts my brotha...keep saying he wasn't involved and not even close....it might help you sleep at night.

Bradley is getting attention because people like you will NEVER let it go. Blackman folks have moved on and excited for the tourney draw on Saturday. The only reason I jumped in this crap is to knock back the re-writing of history that was going on. BOTTOM LINE....#44 said FU to an official behind his back...another official saw it and called him on it. Let the young man learn a lesson instead of excusing the action.

How would you handle this scenario? You and your brother are at a public place...some kid you've never met before stands behind your brother and gives him the finger. Your brother never heard anything.....what do you do? Please answer honestly.

Officials are a crew and for 2 hours they essentially are brothers and have each other's backs. If you've ever done it you would know, but you are more content sitting on your rear end criticizing.

If I was in the situation I would ask to make sure and give the benefit of the doubt if I was in any way unsure of what he said. Especially if I didn't hear it and I was far away from him and thought I saw him mouth it. Good Lord.