Memphis Central advances...

terop

Memphis Central advances to the AAA title game. Good job Coach Applewhite. Dre Applewhite finishes with 29 points. We could have another all Memphis final. In my opinion Central got hot at the right time, because they was probably the 5th or 6th best team in Memphis this year with Stokes transferring....Congrats team

Memphis Central advances to the AAA title game. Good job Coach Applewhite. Dre Applewhite finishes with 29 points. We could have another all Memphis final. In my opinion Central got hot at the right time, because they was probably the 5th or 6th best team in Memphis this year with Stokes transferring....Congrats team

East is doing all they can to make sure that doesn't happen. 10 turnovers in first 7 minutes.

I am very happy for Central and Coach Applewhite, especially because of all their years of struggling to get of Memphis. Also, Jarnell Stokes' departure really has to make this even more special.

I agree 100%, Terop!

In my observation (with all due respect to Central and East), Ridgeway and Southwind were the best two teams in Memphis this year. Unfortuntely, they (especially Ridgeway) got "tripped up" trying to play their way out of Memphis. Of course, as you and others have long pointed out, Terop -- getting out of Memphis has ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS been extremely difficult. This year proved no different.

Anyway, Go Memphis Central, Memphis East and Memphis Mitchell (I'm STILL trying to digest the MIRACULOUS way in which BTW lost that game yesterday to Lake County. Wow. Truly unbelievable!).

I agree 100%, Terop!

In my observation (with all due respect to Central and East), Ridgeway and Southwind were the best two teams in Memphis this year. Unfortuntely, they (especially Ridgeway) got "tripped up" trying to play their way out of Memphis. Of course, as you and others have long pointed out, Terop -- getting out of Memphis has ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS been extremely difficult. This year proved no different.

Anyway, Go Memphis Central, Memphis East and Memphis Mitchell (I'm STILL trying to digest the MIRACULOUS way in which BTW lost that game yesterday to Lake County. Wow. Truly unbelievable!).

Bartlett, Southwind, Ridgeway, Craigmont, and probably Melrose could have played for the gold ball this year. Getting out the city is very hard to do. Yea BTW's defeat could have made it an all Memphis championship. Mitchell has its hands full though.

Bartlett, Southwind, Ridgeway, Craigmont, and probably Melrose could have played for the gold ball this year. Getting out the city is very hard to do. Yea BTW's defeat could have made it an all Memphis championship. Mitchell has its hands full though.

Yep, you're dead-on accurate.

Hopefully Mitchell will play much better, tomorrow. :thumb: