Cwood vs Perry Co

TROJANFAN88

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinwood didn't play well at all, left too many on the bases. We had many chances to blow this game open but it didn't go our way. Y'all get to come to our place now. Bring it.

Hats off to Qualls for holding the Trojans to 2 runs. Great game but the Trojans had a couple crucial errors. Luker pitched well enough to get the win but didn't have the defense or run support. I feel the teams are very even matched. I do not feel the Vikings will hold the Trojans to 2 runs tonight. Take nothing away from Qualls and the Vikings Congrats on the win....tip of the hat goes to Luker on pitching....Cummins and Hensley for defense. Luker for 2 RBI and the HR and Br Daniel for drawing an intentional walk in only the 3rd inning.

besides Luker nobody else on the team really had any pop at all and we left just as many on base as y'all did...tomorrow will be a good one

I think u might want to check the books on how many was left on base....Luker gave up 1more run in the 4th off a good double but to my knowledge no one else reached 2nd. Looking forward to rematch..

I think there will be a lot of HRs in the Wood . I think both teams will go yard today the big question is how many will be on base when it happens. I like B. Daniels the kid has game I heard he is throwing mid to upper 80s . Being a lefty adds to his his arm strength. A Viking win today will put them in the drivers seat in this district.

Early prediction....cwood in 5 innings tonight...

man y'all don't give us any credit what so ever!!! PC is a very good ball team and C'wood didn't show me anything last night...obviously the teams y'all played besides Spring Hill must've been absolutely horrible and i thought Luker was your ace? or is it Brewer? either way i think PC can win this game but yes Collinwood is a good ball team i just don't think they'll beat us in 5 innings...sorry

man y'all don't give us any credit what so ever!!! PC is a very good ball team and C'wood didn't show me anything last night...obviously the teams y'all played besides Spring Hill must've been absolutely horrible and i thought Luker was your ace? or is it Brewer? either way i think PC can win this game but yes Collinwood is a good ball team i just don't think they'll beat us in 5 innings...sorry

If u read my earlier post, I give u guys all the credit. I say hats off to the Vikings...I just don't believe u guys saw the real cwood team last night. If I'm wrong, I will b the first to admit it. PC has a senior at every position except 1 (what I was told) they are suppose to be better...cwood has luker and bl Daniel ....for some reason I think we will put up a big number....almost time I can't wait

If u read my earlier post, I give u guys all the credit. I say hats off to the Vikings...I just don't believe u guys saw the real cwood team last night. If I'm wrong, I will b the first to admit it. PC has a senior at every position except 1 (what I was told) they are suppose to be better...cwood has luker and bl Daniel ....for some reason I think we will put up a big number....almost time I can't wait

hey keep me informed on how the game goes on here if you don't mind and when do they start? i'm at school so i won't be able to make it

Edited by SportsFan70