ESPN Fab 50 for Tennessee

BarcaFan

ESPN has picked all the strength for soccer in Tennessee this year in the East and West with the exception of Father Ryan. 5 teams in the East and 2 in the West. I have not seen Science Hill but it looks like they took it to Hendersonville recently with a 6-2 win.

Tennessee: 1. Christian Brothers (1-0-0), 2. Science Hill (4-0-0), 3. CAK (0-0-0), 4. McCallie School (3-1-0), 5. Houston (4-0-0), 6. Father Ryan (2-0-0), 7. Farragut (0-0-1) Dobyns-Bennett (4-0-2).

ESPN has picked all the strength for soccer in Tennessee this year in the East and West with the exception of Father Ryan. 5 teams in the East and 2 in the West. I have not seen Science Hill but it looks like they took it to Hendersonville recently with a 6-2 win.

Tennessee: 1. Christian Brothers (1-0-0), 2. Science Hill (4-0-0), 3. CAK (0-0-0), 4. McCallie School (3-1-0), 5. Houston (4-0-0), 6. Father Ryan (2-0-0), 7. Farragut (0-0-1) Dobyns-Bennett (4-0-2).

Not sure about Middle and East Tennessee but Collierville, MUS, St. George's, and Kingsbury should be strong in the Memhis area as well.

Edited by genesis

A couple of surprises, I heard from a friend that Dobyns-Bennett was only second place in a tournament that they recently hosted, and supposedly Farragut does not look as favorable against other traditional East powerhouses as they have in past years as well.

Edited by sinatraa

A couple of surprises, I heard from a friend that Dobyns-Bennett was only second place in a tournament that they recently hosted, and supposedly Farragut does not look as favorable against other traditional East powerhouses as they have in past years as well.

With the Bearden tournament this week, I believe we will learn a lot more about where teams are at so far this season.

That is true but Dobyns-Bennett did not suffer a loss (1 tie) and Knox Catholic went undefeated to win the tournament. They did not face each other.

• 2 weeks later...