Gibbs High School

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/apr/01/rick-anderson-steps-down-from-gibbs-boys-team/

Thanks coach Anderson for all the good memories!!!

Good coaching spot but knox county teaching system is crazy to deal with.

Jon Higgins may be a front runner!

Coach Anderson is a great coach and an even better person. Did good things for the Gibbs Community and did it the right way.

Gibbs is a diamond in the rough, not elite talent, but you can get some good kids that work very hard.

He does not have a teaching cerificate. He's only been in college for 13 years. I mean he should have one by now, but he doesnt. Jody has recommended him for many jobs but no one will hire him without a degree. Who is in Gibbs district? Can you win there?

Gibbs, Piegon Forge, GP, Austin East, Fulton, Carter, Union Co, and Gibbs. You can win there and if Jon does not have his degree then who knows who will get this job!

Edited by LebronJamesistheman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• It is what it is. Sorry DFL.
    • One of the biggest loosing teams in Mid-State are the Macon County Tigerettes. I have noticed that the roster is smaller than in the years past. All the senior's have quit. We have a great group of Jr High players coming up. I sure hope they don't loose them, like they have lost so many others this year. With this young group of girls coming up, a weaker district, they should have no problem going to State. 
    • It was updated this season, because I did it.  Linder is the school's all-time leading rusher at 5,156 yards with 2,436 of those coming in 2014. 
    • Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.   Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you could name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.
    • You really mean the Price twin boys and Lyin Larry.