Texas23(little woman)

Sommers

Texas23, how does it feel to be a drama queen does it make you feel good to come on to a childs wrestling matt and cause any kind of contention you can? I would be ashamed to be able to call myself a brother, a sister, a friend, a wife the list can go on. You are a heartless person with a mindset of a child, always trying to take revenge, you should know with your age that revenge will never feel your desires, you only will want more and more till you become who you are, a pathetic woman-like man. You should think before you write anything on here no one is going to listen to you much less be interested in anything you have to say. I would feel terrible and very embarrassed if my dad was anything like you. Are you here to try and break a family apart, will that make you feel better about yourself to say, wow i did it i finally got back at soms. find a new hobby maybe golfing or maybe bowling with the girls, im sure you can find plenty of drama there, no i got it how about a girls softball team there you might fit in. To sum it all up you are and absolute idiot, i can only hope to be the total opposite of everything you are, little miss drama queen with an attitude, your parents must of been so proud of there sweet little angel. Get a life little man.

By the way this is the retard named spencer sommers, dave sommers son. and if you want to start something with me bring it. Oh and just so everyone knows i got arrested and got a dui only to have it dropped because they found the officer was not an honest man, enough said.

• Upvote 2

Tex, My son, Spencer, was catching up on old posts and all, and was bothered with a few personal attacks you took on him that had nothing to do with you and our past conflicts (2004-2012). He used my screen name to post a response here.

Spencer ultimately had his charges dropped, as did his boss, and is doing quite well today; but thought he would compare you to emotional, less than patient, temperamental (more temper than mental- :angry: ) folks,,, not necessarily all females lumped together. Of course we all know Men who actually get their panties in a wad more than Women do. :flower:

I know it's all a game to you, but Spencer does not take it that way; nor, should he! So he unloaded on ya for throwing his name into your sometimes vindictive and slanderous approach to things - in this case relating to Me. Hey, I certainly can't cast the first stone, but I think I'm fairly accurate here, IMHO.

Soms

• Upvote 2