Softball player looking for a travel team

trojans16

I have a daughter wanting to play travel softball. She is 17 years.old. Last year as a sophomore she was all-district and all-district MVP honorable mention. She has a great glove in the outfield also can play shortstop. She very fast, and she is a great hitter. She is a slapper and regular hitter. She is looking to play at the next level and travel would be a great opportunity for her. She is a team player and fun to be around. If anyone can help out just reply back

• 3 weeks later...

I have a daughter wanting to play travel softball. She is 17 years.old. Last year as a sophomore she was all-district and all-district MVP honorable mention. She has a great glove in the outfield also can play shortstop. She very fast, and she is a great hitter. She is a slapper and regular hitter. She is looking to play at the next level and travel would be a great opportunity for her. She is a team player and fun to be around. If anyone can help out just reply back

What area are you in . and give me a number and we will call you.