12a All District

TROJANFAN88

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Daniels , Hensley and Reaves from Cwood...

I was blown away that Drew Luker was left off. I thought that he had a real good season. He pitched well in the games that I saw and even hit well.

I thought that the injury bug bit hard in District 12 this year. Several seniors & top players were injured and did't have the type of season that they should have had but were able to play. Blaze Daniels, Jordon Chard, Boston Ray, Blake Qualls (had a good season), Jordon Gowen and probably some others including junior Eathan Butler all of these guys were good pitchers for their teams. Qualls was able to pull it together to have a good season but the others were not. Can you imagine what it might have bee like in D12 had all these guys been able to perform 100%. Most of the injurys were shoulder.

Edited by WCHSGRAD

I cant beleive Luker didnt make it!

I didnt understand that myself. Rice (12a mvp) lost 2 district games all year and that was to tucker and luker..Luker also had the only 2 RBIs in the game against Qualls...he was also tournament MVP in wood bat tournament in lewis county....unfortunately baseball and life isnt always fair...