Friendship Vs Eagleville

VandyFan7

He's obviously not got anybody to brag to that'll listen on a post actually involving Farragut so he's spouting off on here. What's that old saying about over compensating. Maybe he drives a big Cadillac too. That might be a pretty good game though.

Just trying to rejuvenate the board a little. Getting pretty boring in here talking about a bunch of single A teams.

Your post has validity when both teams #1 pitches. However, I'd also point out the following:

1). Our #1-4 are all about even. # 5-6 are equivalent to your #3-6. What happens if you have to play FC 2 or 3 times in the Boro.

2). FC has lost in the Boro and still been able to win both Gold and Silver in recent years due to pitching depth and plate performance.

3). We may not give you 2 unearned runs next time. Then how do you score?

4). It won't matter either way if one or both get upset in route to the Boro.

5). I wouldn't bet against this group of FC athletes come playoff time. They compete and their will to win has already been proven on both the gridiron and hard court!

1). Our 1-3 are pretty close as well so we'd match you pretty good there, also see your number 4 point here, both have to make it first. If they both are fortunate enough to make it a lot depends on what point they meet, they could be throwing anywhere from 1-6 against each other.

2). Past will not win games in the present, although experience is a benefit both would have from the past couple of years being in it.

3). Both of those runs were RBI's, neither was from an error.

4). Agree 100%

5). I'm not betting, I'm just enjoying watching them play the game. Both have fine teams. Also, this is baseball, not football and not basketball and all the boys on both teams want to win it badly and will give their all no doubt.

volzchamp speaks the truth, ha.. Your 2 runs came un earned..

The first run: first batter struck out, second batter that reached on error was out at second so that takes him out of play. 3rd batter was fielder's choice, 4th batter reached on single and advanced 3rd batter to 3rd base. 5th batter was given a single and advance to second and drove in the runner on third. 2nd run: 1st batter flew out, second batter hit single, third batter hit single and advanced runner to 3rd, 4th batter reached on error, only advanced runner on 1st to second, 5th batter sac fly to score runner on 3rd.

Agreed Swanson it does show ignorance - YOURS!

Webster defines akin as "essentially similar, related, or compatible". I'll be in your neck of MACON Co tomorrow. Come on by the ball game and I'll let you borrow our dictionary.

Seriously, was just joking with you. Your knowledge of fball is slightly better than anyone from community's iq on any subject other than walking horses. I'm Still trying to figure how they got 3 on the "all-state" fball team and couldn't have beaten your RBS Bulldogs.

Aren't you just a class act with this piece of crap post making cheap shot posts about IQ's. Whatever IQ you have has taught you nothing about being a man with any class or character. Your statement shows your ignorance judging people you have no knowledge of joking or not.

Community is actually someone who knows a great deal more than you obviously about the game and actually does his homework before talking like an idiot. When you make idiotic statements like the one you just made it only further strengthens this point.

Yeah, I don't know much baseball. Lol! I do remember you spouting off back during November about your Eagleville football team and how they were as good as our region 4's Gordonsville tigers. I also remember the beatdown that began on the opening possession and ended by halftime of that game, don't you?

Now you and some "hero" from Community want to talk our FC team down to make yours sound equal. I've tried to be nice and say you guys (eagleville not community) should make it to the Boro. You should! Despite your losing 4 consecutive games this weekend, most on your home field.

But at some point in May, like in November, your team has to back up all your post with more than just smack on the "T". Sorry to have offended you. Best of luck, hope we see you in the Boro.

Edited by Volzchamps

Then start a triple A post and talk about the Mighty Admirals to your hearts desire...da-huh! :bored:

Eagleville and Friendship both have good teams, but Friendship made many mistakes Saturday, and have not been playing their best lately. Only time will tell who the best team is, but for now you have to go by who won the game, no matter what the circumstances were.

Agreed Swanson it does show ignorance - YOURS!

Webster defines akin as "essentially similar, related, or compatible". I'll be in your neck of MACON Co tomorrow. Come on by the ball game and I'll let you borrow our dictionary.

Seriously, was just joking with you. Your knowledge of fball is slightly better than anyone from community's iq on any subject other than walking horses. I'm Still trying to figure how they got 3 on the "all-state" fball team and couldn't have beaten your RBS Bulldogs.

Seriously, I understand. You would have seen more than a two sentence post if I were angry. :thumb: As far as "my RBS Bulldogs" goes well let's just say I was at more football games in Smith County than RBS, and the only sport I truly do support right now is the softball team and that is because my sister is a senior on the team.

Seriously, I understand. You would have seen more than a two sentence post if I were angry. :thumb: As far as "my RBS Bulldogs" goes well let's just say I was at more football games in Smith County than RBS, and the only sport I truly do support right now is the softball team and that is because my sister is a senior on the team.

[/quote

One thing I must say to you Swanson is you seem to follow all of middle TN 1a sports and aren't scared to post an opinion. Usually it is an informed opinion cause you see the teams. Occasionally it is biased towards Region 4 but for good reason.

Yeah, I don't know much baseball. Lol! I do remember you spouting off back during November about your Eagleville football team and how they were as good as our region 4's Gordonsville tigers. I also remember the beatdown that began on the opening possession and ended by halftime of that game, don't you?

Now you and some "hero" from Community want to talk our FC team down to make yours sound equal. I've tried to be nice and say you guys (eagleville not community) should make it to the Boro. You should! Despite your losing 4 consecutive games this weekend, most on your home field.

But at some point in May, like in November, your team has to back up all your post with more than just smack on the "T". Sorry to have offended you. Best of luck, hope we see you in the Boro.

Smack talk, you're the one bragging here. Unless someone's being an a** on here with derogatory comments, I try to make valid points and I don't brag how great we are. If you read the majority of my posts you won't see me saying we'll do this or that but I will talk about us being competitive and having good players and I don't get on here putting other teams players down or talking out of my a** about what another team has or hasn't when I haven't seen them play more than one game. I haven't made excuses, I've given credit to FC that they beat Eagleville but the game in reality was very close. The only point I've tried to make is that both these teams are good and IF they meet again it should be a close game. If I threw something back at you or one of the other poster's on here it was because a comment was made that was ridiculous or done without any basis. That's not smack. Neither I or Community talked FC down we responded to posts made by a couple of FC fans that made idiotic statements about players they haven't seen and one of which said we had 14 strikeouts in our game with FC, THAT WAS STUPID. Good luck to y'all hope we see y'all in the Boro as well.

Eagleville and Friendship both have good teams, but Friendship made many mistakes Saturday, and have not been playing their best lately. Only time will tell who the best team is, but for now you have to go by who won the game, no matter what the circumstances were.

Absolutely and I said that in my first post on this topic. Eagleville didn't play their best either and until today didn't over their last 3 or 4 games. Could be a bit tired or lost focus a bit. Hope they start clicking again for the stretch run.