questions in region 5-2a

jacketpride24

with one more week of region play left and there is still alot of questions about where teams will be seeded in the playoffs. with waverly's win last night it could set up a three way tie for second if fairview beats waverly and loretto loses to lewis. if that happens fairview would be seeded second and the next spot would be determined if waverly beats riverside or not. if they do not then loretto would have third and waverly fourth.fairview and waverly seem to be peaking right now and should have a great game nov. 1st at fairview's house. while loretto seems to be a team in turmoil, after losing their star player for the season they have seemed to struggle to get their once ptotent offense going. what do you guys think will happen?

As Of Right Now I Think.. Not Sure But Think Lewis Takes 1st....But What Happens If Loretto Does Beat Lewis And Waverly Beats Fairview.... That Would Mean Lewis..Loretto And Waverly Has Only One Lost..With Lewis Beating Waverly ..Waverly Beating Loretto And Loretto Beating Lewis...

Anyways... If Lewis Beats Loretto They Have 1st...As For 2nd It's Upto The Waverly Fairview Game..If Waverly Wins They Take 2nd.. If Fairview Wins Takes 2nd If Waverly Wins Loretto Takes 3rd And Fairview 4th... If Fairview Wins Waverly Takes 3rd And Loretto 4th...

I Think THis Is Right.. If Not Please Let Me Know...Go TIGERS!!!! And Good Luck To Everyone....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• You are correct.   The teacher's pay scale is virtually the same in Knox County, now, as it is at Oak Ridge.   The coaching supplements are still higher at Oak Ridge, from what I was told, but not a huge difference.   Plus, Rusty is going from a position coach to an OC position, which is what he was at South Doyle and where his comfort zone is.  And from a special education teaching slot to a PE teaching slot.  There is a lot of positivity in that move without even considering the coaching aspect.   Anybody who sees something negative here is just looking for negativity to begin with.  But some live in that world.   Really good hire for Brent.  He now has two experienced and quality coordinators and can concentrate on being a head football coach.  
    • He was pretty darn good for a freshman, but he will have a hard time seeing the field at Oakland for a good while, I’m afraid.
    • Dang I feel bad for the kid. I’m sure he loves his dad and wants to do anything for his dad but I don’t think he realizes his dad isn’t doing the best for his football career if he keeps jumping schools.
    • I’m not taking shots at the kid, but “athlete” is not something I would use to describe him. He was a long, lengthy, defensive back
    • Mistakes like that should never happen.