white house basketball coach resigns

Cleggy

White House High head boys basketball coach Dee Spencer resigns to accept head coaching positon at Franklin Simpson High School in Kentucky. Coach Spencer returns to his alma mater leaving the White House family after serving either as head coach or as an assistant for both the boys and girls squads over the last several years. Good Luck to Coach Spencer! BDP!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VUDore posted this a few months ago:

"Hate to bring up a coaching change when the season isn't over but I think Spencer needs to go. Does anyone think that former White House player Caleb Cook would be considered for the job? He won the county at Knox Doss Middle School at Drakes Creek in year two of the school's existence. He is currently an assistant at Station Camp High School. He is young and a hard worker. I think he'd be great for BDP! "

Well, Coach Spencer is gone now.................:unsure:

Heard that WH is looking for experience in their boys hire. Cook maybe 2-3 years away from the head job at BDP. WH will hire an older, more experienced coach for now. He'll stay for a few years and then Cook can come be the head coach. I still believe he is the man for the job on down the road! He can give WH stability and is a heck of a worker!

I wonder if Coach Mathis is interested in coming out of retirement? He was a great coach and looks like he still has a little left in him. Would love to see him take over again.

He has already turned them down. They treated him unfairly the last time around so I don't blame him! I am at a loss as to who they will hire at this point. Also heard the girls coach quit too....