Wartburg-Sweetwater Srimmage

Guest me2

Well I was able to get out to the scrimmage last night & I have to say I was impressed with our dogs! Its amazing what an off season can do. They looked bigger & faster than last year. i really had a feeling that we might get it handed to us, but I am impressed. Wartburg didn't dominate by any means but if I had to pick a winner I guess this one went into overtime haha. Passing game was clicking, run game looked great & the defense made some huge plays. I cant remember, but I think we scored 3 or 4 times and Sweetwater did the same? I think the 2012 season looks bright, keep working guys we are behind you!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard u guys didn't look so great! Coming from an asst coach I'm very close to! He said their is major work to be done. That if they play like they did it will be a long season! Ur such a horrible liar

I dont know who the asst. coach was that told you that, but coach Ellison needs to fire him because they dont know much about football. I was there they had a few break downs, you have that in the spring but for the most part they looked very good. This team looked 100% better this spring than last spring.

This scrimmage looked very good against a pretty solid Sweetwater team. The senior leadership showed up and the effort was great. A few breakdowns which are to be expected, but a ton of progress was made during the off season. Big A Tiger. Don't know who you are close to on that staff, but either you or he is lying. Either way I know what I saw Friday was a much improved team. Future is bright in Wartburg.

This scrimmage looked very good against a pretty solid Sweetwater team. The senior leadership showed up and the effort was great. A few breakdowns which are to be expected, but a ton of progress was made during the off season. Big A Tiger. Don't know who you are close to on that staff, but either you or he is lying. Either way I know what I saw Friday was a much improved team. Future is bright in Wartburg.

Sweetwater is a rebuilding program that lost a lot of kids from last year. They will probably finish last in their district. They are also dealing with a new coach.

Sweetwater is a rebuilding program that lost a lot of kids from last year. They will probably finish last in their district. They are also dealing with a new coach.

Sounds like somebody is making excuses for how we handled them. This is going to be a great year to be a Bulldog. I guess with all the seniors that Coalfield, Oliver Springs, Sunbright and Oakdale lost, they aren't on here bragging like they normally do. What have you all looked like this spring?

Sounds like somebody is making excuses for how we handled them. This is going to be a great year to be a Bulldog. I guess with all the seniors that Coalfield, Oliver Springs, Sunbright and Oakdale lost, they aren't on here bragging like they normally do. What have you all looked like this spring?

No not at all my friend. I have no affiliation with Sweetwater.