Week 10 Waverly @ Fairview

TANK77

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Fairview and Waverly have strong teams this season. But Fairview has a major advantage. This is their first winning season since 1992! That fact is a driving force that will push them to a hard fought but well deserved victory over the Waverly Tigers. The past is the best medicine for the future!

Prediction: Waverly: 21 Fairview: 35

Guest way2gogirl

Waverly has not had a winning season in a while as well. That's why these guys are so pumped this season. May the team with the "Strongest Driving Force" win! Go Waverly!

Guest FanOf2A

ok I have seen both teams play this year twice and I think this will be a very even match unless.....

My question is... Is the Hayes boy 100% for Waverly?

Rumor has it he hasn't been 100% since the harpteh game.

Case in point.... Non factor with limited action against Mont Cent. very limited action against LC... didn't play at all in the stwart co game... and last week didn't put the numbers you would think he would.. rumor has it he got hurt at the end of the harpteh game and won't be back to 100% til after the season... if this is so then Fairview has a big advantage then casue Waverly is a totally diffent team witout Hayes as they are with him.

With that being said If he is 100% then I would say whoever wins the turnover game and which coach calls the better game will win. Fairview can slow down Hayes but can't completly stop him and Waverly has alot of talent other then Hayes... And the same is said for Cothran Waverly can slow him down but not stop him.... This will be the best Defense either team has faced.

If i had to pick a winner If would be whoever got the turnovers and which coach sticks with what they do best...

With that being said then the advantage goes to Fairview cause thier coach knows what they do good and he sticks with it...Look at last week behind and he still ran the ball why cause thats what fairview does the best... Waverlys coach has proved this year that either he doesn't believe in his line or his backs even if they are the ones that have gotten them this far..In the Mont. Cent. game Waverly had worn down Cant DL and was moving the ball almost at will with just over 2 min to go in the game and what does thier coach call( mind you Waverly is on Cant. side of the 50 ) he calls for a long pass which the QB threw into double coverage for an INT that ended the game.

with 2 mins left and the way they was able to run the ball at that time why not do what you do best??

Will be a heck of a game but I will say... advantage Fairview unless Waverly doesn't turn the ball over and Fairview does.

Both teams are very strong and physical both have great defences and both have a great running game it will be a great game the two teams are about the same it will be a low scoring game but i think the score will be 12 to 8 fairview cause well i play for fairview so good luck to both teams.

TAKE NOTHING AWAY FROM THE HAYES BOY. HE IS A GREAT RUNNING BACK, BUT HE IS NOT THE ONLY RUNNING BACK WITH LOTS OF GREAT RUNS FOR WAVERLY. THE DAMESWORTH BOY HAS BEEN RUNNING VERY WELL. IT TAKES MORE THAN GREAT RUNS TO WIN. HOW WOULD THE RUNNING BACKS GET ALL THE YARDS WITHOUT THE BLOCKS THE LINE PROVIDES. I THINK IT IS A TEAM EFFORT THAT HAS PUT WAVERLY WHERE THEY ARE. NO ONE PERSON MAKES A TEAM WIN OR LOSE A GAME.

It's true, that Fairview can't win just on the legs of Aaron, but they will fight a hard battle and go on to beat Waverly. Both Fairview and Waverly have a strong defense but being Senior Night and the events leading up to next week's game, Fairview D will have the edge. Look for Cothren to have a big night and break 2,000 yards for the season. Fairview has this one.

Prediction:

:o Fairview: 21 ;)

:) Waverly: 07 :D

After watching the game lass night I for sure know it is going to be a very long game November 1. Jesse did impress me , he hits the wholes fast and runs good outside. Which means we must contain him or we will get burnt. Waverlys passing game wasn't to bad either. It will defantly be an Offensive VS Defensive line battle . Both lines are good and are very skilled and about the same.

Well 6 more days till D-Day !! :(:):):D

Guest BeerMan

Fairview and Waverly both have very good teams this year. I am pulling more for Fairview though. But there is always the chance that Waverly could come back and show the Fairview boys a lesson.

Best of Luck to both teams. :D:D

Guest LILcoach

I have to eat crow because I predicted Riverside by three Td's last week......Waverly shut me up....I knew after watching you all a couple of games this season that you were decent..now I think that yall are good...as far as the kid from fairview goes.....anybody could have 1900 yds.if they got the ball 45 times a game.....thats bad...hopefully that kid wont get hurt..cuz the jackets will be without a stinger.....By the way i would take "slim" over fairviews kid anyday..good luck tigers...i hope yall go deep in the playoffs...yall deserve it..........