Bearden vs Jeff Co, Farragut vs DB

Vols1234

Who wins these games and why?

Farragut will advance well, because they are Farragut. Jeff County will come limping into Bearden after a poor showing with the bats against DB. They had a huge win against Science Hill and were a little flat against DB. Bearden is on top of their game now and playing well. I would say the Bearden line up is full of guys that can hit. However, with the game being played on Saturday, Jeff Co. should get back some pitching. With that said, Bearden is the favorite. Jeff County has done a remarkable job getting as far as they have gotten this year. JC will play hard and do their best to compete, but I just feel like it would be a fairly big upset for JC to defeat Bearden.

Farragut will advance well, because they are Farragut. Jeff County will come limping into Bearden after a poor showing with the bats against DB. They had a huge win against Science Hill and were a little flat against DB. Bearden is on top of their game now and playing well. I would say the Bearden line up is full of guys that can hit. However, with the game being played on Saturday, Jeff Co. should get back some pitching. With that said, Bearden is the favorite. Jeff County has done a remarkable job getting as far as they have gotten this year. JC will play hard and do their best to compete, but I just feel like it would be a fairly big upset for JC to defeat Bearden.

Good post! I like Farragut because of pitching and Bearden because they are hitting and playing with emotion for Coach Tate. Great matchups!

This game is being played on sat? I think the bearden/jeff co matchup is goin to be a good one. The bulldogs r hot right now so jeff co better b ready. Farragut I think will win , but not easily. I say DB will prob be a tough environment to play in w state on the line. Great match ups, I cant wait