DC Penny Hardaway Classic

yankees8589

DC to host the first two days of the Penny Hardaway Classic, third day at WS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

yankees , do you happen to know the full schedule .All I know s what WMC-TV Memphis reported 3 days ago..the 2 days at DC will pack the gym ,hopefully with the best talent in West TN possibly with several Memphis teams..I do know Chicago- Simeon Is playing Southwind at White Staion 3rd day Jan 12..

Session 1

5pm Girls Dyer County vs Gibson County

630pm Memphis East vs Marshall (MS)

8pm Dyer County vs Charleston (MO)

Session 2

430pm Arlington County Day (FL) vs Craigmont

6pm Amanda Elzy vs Memphis Mitchell

730pm Finlay Prep (NV) vs Harrisburg (IL)

9pm Dyer County vs Fort Walton Beach (FL)

Session 3

230pm Fort Walton Beach (FL) vs Briarcrest

4pm Arlington County Day vs Hamilton

530pm Chicago Whitney Young(IL) vs White Station

8pm Finlay Prep (NV) vs Melrose

930pm Chicago Simeon (IL) vs Southwind

Session 1

5pm Girls Dyer County vs Gibson County

630pm Memphis East vs Marshall (MS)

8pm Dyer County vs Charleston (MO)

Session 2

430pm Arlington County Day (FL) vs Craigmont

6pm Amanda Elzy vs Memphis Mitchell

730pm Finlay Prep (NV) vs Harrisburg (IL)

9pm Dyer County vs Fort Walton Beach (FL)

Session 3

230pm Fort Walton Beach (FL) vs Briarcrest

4pm Arlington County Day vs Hamilton

530pm Chicago Whitney Young(IL) vs White Station

8pm Finlay Prep (NV) vs Melrose

930pm Chicago Simeon (IL) vs Southwind

Who is supposed to be the best in Memphis and even the whole state. Southwind, Melrose, White Station, Craigmont ??? Just wondering.

Who is supposed to be the best in Memphis and even the whole state. Southwind, Melrose, White Station, Craigmont ??? Just wondering.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose Southwind is with Briacrest 1st among privates..Craigmont's star Craft will now be playing for Southwind in basketball and playing for Olive Branch ,MS. in football.. there will be plenty of very good games at both venues

Southwind will be very good as always. They have size, athletes, and two studs in J3 and Jajuan Johnson. Melrose will be a force this year as well. They have a platoon of guards that can cause fits and I believe they might have added Brighton's Demetrious Dyson to their team. White Station will be solid and experienced with stud Leron Black and guards Roby and Nych Smith. White Station also adds Bartlett transfer Chris Chiozza to their team. Craigmont is losing a lot so don't look for much noise from them. East will also be solid again with top 20 recruit Nick King....Hope that helps

Southwind will be very good as always. They have size, athletes, and two studs in J3 and Jajuan Johnson. Melrose will be a force this year as well. They have a platoon of guards that can cause fits and I believe they might have added Brighton's Demetrious Dyson to their team. White Station will be solid and experienced with stud Leron Black and guards Roby and Nych Smith. White Station also adds Bartlett transfer Chris Chiozza to their team. Craigmont is losing a lot so don't look for much noise from them. East will also be solid again with top 20 recruit Nick King....Hope that helps

Just got through watching my first Southwind game (1 from 2010) online and they sure do create havoc on defense. They are probably not very fun to play against lol. They seem to know where they are supposed to be and what they are supposed to be doing while creating all of that havoc too. Had never heard of their coach so being a coach (in Florida) I was trying to get an idea of how they played etc. Impressive.

Just got through watching my first Southwind game (1 from 2010) online and they sure do create havoc on defense. They are probably not very fun to play against lol. They seem to know where they are supposed to be and what they are supposed to be doing while creating all of that havoc too. Had never heard of their coach so being a coach (in Florida) I was trying to get an idea of how they played etc. Impressive.

Coach Edwards came up from Southwind Middle when the high school was established. He was very successful on the middle school level with many of the same players...Southwind is always very competitive but just haven't got out of Memphis to take the gold ball.