who will win smyrna vs lavergne?

shsheadbusta88

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Don't overlook the Wolverines. They are a good team who has lost to good teams by few points. They had a good win on Friday and probably enjoyed the taste of it. I can guarantee you that no team( in region 4) has a finer TB than they do in Grimes.He is great! This team HAS NOT QUIT!! There is a possibility of play-offs and you better believe that they want it!

Posted by region4fan:

Olineathlete, do you agree with me that Grimes is the best tailback that we have faced all year?

oH yea, no question. He is better than any of riverdales backs, and rico turner. Rico is afraid to take a lick. He dances out of the way on offense, and on defense, he ankle dives. Whereas grimes on the other hand, runs through people and falls forward for extra yardage. On defense, grimes leads with his face an will come up and hit you. so, yea, no question he is the best.

Guest region4fan

To HEGOTGAME...I assume that you play for Lebanon? Have you played Lavergne yet? I am telling you that what olineathlete says is true about Grimes. That boy gets yds out of nothing. He is difficult to tackle!! I was impressed with your TB , but their is no comparison to GRIMES!!I cannot believe you were so impressed with Smyrna! Also ...how many passing yards does your QB have. He has a beautiful pass. I thought that #20 was hands down your best receiver. He has great hands and good height. Of course your #4 was fast as lightning.Good luck to you this week.

Guest region4fan

To HEGOTGAME...I assume that you play for Lebanon? Have you played Lavergne yet? I am telling you that what olineathlete says is true about Grimes. That boy gets yds out of nothing. He is difficult to tackle!! I was impressed with your TB , but their is no comparison to GRIMES!!I cannot believe you were so impressed with Smyrna! Also ...how many passing yards does your QB have. He has a beautiful pass. I thought that #20 was hands down your best receiver. He has great hands and good height. Of course your #4 was fast as lightning.Good luck to you this week.

Posted by region4fan:

Thanks for the compliments about Lebanon. I know how good Grimes is but it seems he is their only threat. I believe everything i said about Smyrna and will back it up. I think they are a very good team and will be too much for Lavergne and maybe even riverdale. They have alot of young talent (i think only 5 seniors actually get PT) so they will be good in the future. Watch out for #18 and #41...they can play.

Guest coach00

smyrna will come out on top i believe... lavergne does have a nice rb (grimes) but the are others who are that good or better. i don't see how region4fan is so certain about his choice. i agree that he is lavergne's only threat, and of course smyrna's hard physical play can wear any team down. It's a toss up.. but i believe smyrna gets this one. good luck to both teams. :)

Guest footballqueen

to region4fan:

do you pull for the teams that play aganist smyrna, just so you can take shots at smyrna and hope they lose. or do you dislike smyrna that much?

what's the beef w/ smyrna?